How hard does the public actually think physicians work?

PrincessPratt

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Their bitching becuase their not making half million dollar salaries and I'm bitching because I can't find a job period. So I can't afford the Dr and he can't see me because my insurance doesn't pay him enough. Sounds like a problem.:rolleyes:

Well Garrett you should know b/c of Kristen that OSU does pay more for having a BSN vs. an associates. I think it's like a dollar or so more an hour but it does add up. It may be different in the new ONA contract. I could be wrong tho???

Starting pay at OSU for a new grad RN with an Associate's is $22.42. Starting pay for a new grad RN with a BSN is $23.07. Not really that big of a difference. Weekends will get you an extra $5 and nights will get you another $5 on top of that regardless of degree. Seems pretty good for someone who is 20 years old with an Associate's degree as they are making nearly $47K a year for working days only or around $58K for working nights only and no weekends.