Columbus BikeFest 09 - Big Walnut Park - Noon til 9 p.m.

Casper

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phop5, keberhardt and I are here now. Us and 2 other bikes.

Der iz sum rappin' goin' on.

LOL... thats funny(and why we left)... I just got home from one of the rides... we went through the New Albany/Westerville area around Red Bank Road/ Hoover Dam....

There was a girl walking by with a Bikefest tshirt on. Phop asked her if we were in the right area. She said "Yeah, aren't you supposed to be doing stunts or something."

:lol:

There was a girl walking by with a Bikefest tshirt on. Phop asked her if we were in the right area. She said "Yeah, aren't you supposed to be doing stunts or something."

:lol:

harhar... it's that bent up tail on your bike... youse a stunter now...

Ok, thinking when we first got there there would be several entries in the bike show I decided to put my bike in the cruiser contest. We got back at 5 when they were suppose to do the judging and they decided to push it to 7. We decided to hang out and ended up talking to gsxrnurse, Mr. A and a few others. They also got bored and left. We stayed. A few of the other people started riding wheelies and playing around. The guy riding the wheelies dropped his bike and the streched Zx-12 did a few burnouts. Nothing real impressive. Anyway around 7 they did the judging and a GSXR 750 took the street class. Actually a nice looking bike was blue and copper. A stock VRod took the cruiser class. No Choppers showed up so there was no award. I ended up taking the Best in Show award. The three of us that won were the only 3 that showed up for the awards. This was the first and last time I will be at this event. Oh well I got my money back for entering the show and a few extra and we got to make fun of alot of people.

Ok, thinking when we first got there there would be several entries in the bike show I decided to put my bike in the cruiser contest. We got back at 5 when they were suppose to do the judging and they decided to push it to 7. We decided to hang out and ended up talking to gsxrnurse, Mr. A and a few others. They also got bored and left. We stayed. A few of the other people started riding wheelies and playing around. The guy riding the wheelies dropped his bike and the streched Zx-12 did a few burnouts. Nothing real impressive. Anyway around 7 they did the judging and a GSXR 750 took the street class. Actually a nice looking bike was blue and copper. A stock VRod took the cruiser class. No Choppers showed up so there was no award. I ended up taking the Best in Show award. The three of us that won were the only 3 that showed up for the awards. This was the first and last time I will be at this event. Oh well I got my money back for entering the show and a few extra and we got to make fun of alot of people.

Was the fat white guy with the bright ass green shorts the judge? If he was, I probably could have won best in show since his shorts matched my bike.

Did the GSXR with no headlight or gauge cluster (i.e. big hole in the front) and mismatched tank/fairings win anything?

Was the fat white guy with the bright ass green shorts the judge? If he was, I probably could have won best in show since his shorts matched my bike.

Did the GSXR with no headlight or gauge cluster (i.e. big hole in the front) and mismatched tank/fairings win anything?

No "Cheddar Bob" just tried to rap. The guy that owned that GSXR with no headlight took it home and rode the VRod back and won cruiser class with it.