Some NES games I found in storage.

Aerik

Hey, I found some NES games while I was rummaging around in my garage a couple of weeks ago. I had them all tested, and they all work. They are all just the cartridges, no boxes or manuals. Any old-school geeks wanna make me an offer for all or any of them, just let me know.

Here's what I have:

Super Mario Brothers (not the Duck Hunt combo)

Super Mario Brothers 2

Final Fantasy

Tiger-Heli

Xevious

I know they're not worth a whole lot, I'd just like to get a few bucks or some barter out of them, since I don't have a use for them.

Edited by Aerik

Hey, I found some NES games while I was rummaging around in my garage a couple of weeks ago. I had them all tested, and they all work. They are all just the cartridges, no boxes or manuals. Any old-school geeks wanna make me an offer for all or any of them, just let me know.

Here's what I have:

Super Mario Brothers 2

Final Fantasy

Tiger-Heli

Xevious

I know they're not worth a whole lot, I'd just like to get a few bucks or some barter out of them, since I don't have a use for them.

Too bad you don't have final fantasy 3 it is worth $35.

Yeah, but oh well. I figured I'd just post what I have here in case anyone wants to go all /nostalgia on it. Like I said, they're just taking up space here, so if I get a few bucks out of 'em I'm happy.

Here's what I have:

Super Mario Brothers 2

Final Fantasy

Tiger-Heli

Xevious

Ok I priced them for you since I use to work at a gamestore and we sell nes games. This is what people at the store pay for these games.

Super Mario Brothers (not the Duck Hunt combo) = $2

Super Mario Brothers 2 = $10

Final Fantasy = $12

Tiger-Heli = free

Xevious = $4

could always Ebay... when mine stop working i look there to replace....

I HAVE A FULLY function NES w/ powerpad, Zapper and a bunch o games I ll check and see if I need any of those, if I do I might take you up on a few

Ok I priced them for you since I use to work at a gamestore and we sell nes games. This is what people at the store pay for these games.

Super Mario Brothers (not the Duck Hunt combo) = $2

Super Mario Brothers 2 = $10

Final Fantasy = $12

Tiger-Heli = free

Xevious = $4

:lol: this has to be worth something look how bad ass the box is!! TigerHeli.jpg

If you're just wanting to grab it when you're in town next, you can just hand me the money when I hand you the game-- no big deal, I won't sell it out from under you.

I'm always out and about, just PM me if you head through town before the next meet n greet.