Idea for next meet up?

DGTL GRL

We put stickers on ourselves to show who we are. I was talking to the hubby today as we looked at everyone's bikes and thought it would be cool to have little tags that you hang from the handle bars staying who's bike (USER NAME) belongs to which Ohio Rider user. These tags could be put on the table next to the name tags.

Thoughts?:popcorn:

Now bear in mind I was very dehydrated when this thought came to mind. May of not been my best brainy moment.:wtf:

I'm now well hydrated. *tips back a well deserved brewskie*:cheers:

Whatchya think about the tag on the handle bike-username-name-on-the-handle-bar-grip idea?

My plates don't expire until 8/10. When that happens I have plans for my own 'tag'. Can't have my car being my only over priced expense when it comes to personalized tags. Gotta keep help keep the State of Ohio from completely going bankrupt.

I'm debating getting a vanity plate, but I wouldn't mind a tag so I can match names with screennames with faces

+1 what a great idea! ;)

thnx for the support.

btw, I liked your last avatar better. The one with your bike. Was a cool pic.

I agree..I think it would make introductions easier..

I was at today's event early on..and had no idea who was who

+1

Btw..I love Marysville..my grandparents lived on E.6th Street..great aunt on 5th..etc

spent a lot of time there as a kid..

Rode up to see some friends a couple weeks ago..still smells the same..strange..but it made me smile.

Good memories there!

I agree..I think it would make introductions easier..

I was at today's event early on..and had no idea who was who

+1

Btw..I love Marysville..my grandparents lived on E.6th Street..great aunt on 5th..etc

spent a lot of time there as a kid..

Rode up to see some friends a couple weeks ago..still smells the same..strange..but it made me smile.

Good memories there!

Familiar with those areas.

I'm closer to 42/Watkins-California and Watkins Rd. More rural. Been here since 2006 when we bought our first home.

Come back to the 'Ville anytime.

Pretty sure I saw your bike there. Nice ride!

I was actually thinking it'd be cool if we could get OR stickers that had our screen names on them too... something like

Ohio-Riders

||||||||||||| wrillo

^^^ I can't put spaces in so I used ||

I'd be willing to pay for something like that

I think that is a good idea.....for the bike tags....

I also like the idea about the screen names on stickers, I think we might need to see what the cost is on the custom stickers.....its got to be pretty small....

BOTH GREAT IDEAS.....THANKS DGTL GIRL and WRILLO

How about selling..along with the shirts and hats..an Ohio Riders lanyard..then everyone can make their own laminated badge.

Reusable.

https://www.westcoastlanyards.com/custom-silk-screened-polyester.aspx

That could work. Heck, I've got a Ohio State lanyard I'm not using. I could just hang that mofo from my handle bar with a name tag once I park it at the next meet up.

I was actually thinking it'd be cool if we could get OR stickers that had our screen names on them too... something like

Ohio-Riders

||||||||||||| wrillo

^^^ I can't put spaces in so I used ||

I'd be willing to pay for something like that

pretty neat idea.