Just a quick review

jbot

I recently ordered, and picked up a $400+ order of various oils and filters through Mr. Rogers and wanted to post up a quick review of how everything went.

To be brief, he was quick to respond, very professional, understands and works hard to accommodate to the needs of his clients, and is generally just a nice guy to deal with. If you're looking to get anything from amsoil, I would not hesitate to deal with Matt again.

I recently ordered, and picked up a $400+ order of various oils and filters through Mr. Rogers and wanted to post up a quick review of how everything went.

To be brief, he was quick to respond, very professional, understands and works hard to accommodate to the needs of his clients, and is generally just a nice guy to deal with. If you're looking to get anything from amsoil, I would not hesitate to deal with Matt again.

Thank you for ordering through Modern Synthetics and thank you for the great review. It was nice to meet you yesterday. I'm glad we were able to schedule a time for you to pick up your order. I know the warehouse hours make pickups there tough, especially when you are not local to Columbus. Hope you had a good drive home. If you have any questions about Amsoil products or need assistance of any kind please feel free to give me a call.

• 5 months later...

Yet another great transaction with Modern Synthetics:

I was trying to find an alternative to the redonkulously priced compressor oil for my Ingersoll Rand 10 HP compressor and so I asked Matt. He found the info for me, and helped me get my order placed.

There was a small clerical error with my account (on Amsoil's side, not Matt) that prevented me from logging in myself and placing the order, so Matt went the extra mile and worked with Amsoil to get the error cleared up... then he went even further and personally placed the order for me so I didn't have to have the slightest inconvenience. That is top notch customer service.

I ended up getting more 10W-40 synthetic motorcycle oil (worked out to about $7.50/liter which is pretty damn competitive for synthetic motorcycle specific oil) and the compressor oil (ingersoll rand ultra plus is like $500~600 for 5 gallons... the amsoil equivalent is like 180 for a 5 gallon pail. epic win.)

all in all, i got good oil for my bike(s) and cut about $500 off my expense for 5 gallons of compressor oil in one fell swoop. Thanks Matt!

kool aide drinker..shell rotella t syn and corena for compressors

kool aide?! who drinks that? i only drink the finest Tang, son. I won't get into a oil fanboi match here, but i did my research and there are few options out there that are as competitive as amsoil. The rotella T is good stuff though. I used it for a while but then became a worry wart about using it for higher revving V-twins.

err... if that'll get matt in trouble somehow, fo shizzle, i can edit it.

and by matt, i don't mean matt the hebrew hammer who rides a bike that goes like jrooom jroom instead of making regular bike noises, but i mean modern synthetics.

Thank you for the compliments. It has been a pleasure working with you also. Don't worry, you won't get me in trouble for posting prices so it's all good.

Please let me know if you are interested in setting up a commercial account for your business. As I stated before, there are no set up fees for a business to get set up as a commercial account so they can purchase at wholesale pricing. There are also no obligations to purchase so it is a risk free proposition for any business owner that is interested in purchasing Amsoil products. It will take a few minutes of your time to fill out an application or to give me the information over the phone and that is it. You can also purchase any type of products with one of these accounts so you can take care of all your Amsoil needs with this one free account. Let me know if that is something your interested in pursuing.