Marions Pizza

dustinsn3485

EWW Marion's! Don't get it, it's nasssttyyy

Pizza is just like beer; no such thing as a bad pizza, some are just better than others.

I could make that place go broke by eating a couple hundred pizzas myself!

yeah I was going to make this my dinner plan and have a 40 oz of beer cause thats how I roll and they're the only restaurant I know that sells them hah but yeah heard the lines were super long today :( so I make a da pizza at home and drink the bud heavy from a small bottle.

MArions is the shit....But good luck getting this deal.

The lines on the "Special Throwback PRice Day" is Ridiculous....I would much rather pay full price than wait two or three hours for a pizza.

Screw that.

:plus1:

my friend is waiting in line right now.lol i told her the same thing.. i'll pay full price instead of standing around the building and down the street!

:plus1:

my friend is waiting in line right now.lol i told her the same thing.. i'll pay full price instead of standing around the building and down the street!

That's like the fucking idiots that lined up for blocks and blocks for the 23 cent pizza from Papa Johns after they commented on Lebron "I Own Cleveland's Economy" James.

OMG Rillo!! I can believe to neg repped me!! All over some ole nassy ass marion's "piazza".

Is it possible i went on a bad day? my first (and last) time there, the crust was burnt and soaked with grease, and hardly any sauce. And the pepperonis were burnt to the point where they crunched when I bit into it.. and then i was done.

OMG Rillo!! I can believe to neg repped me!! All over some ole nassy ass marion's "piazza".

Is it possible i went on a bad day? my first (and last) time there, the crust was burnt and soaked with grease, and hardly any sauce. And the pepperonis were burnt to the point where they crunched when I bit into it.. and then i was done.

you might have gone at a bad time, maybe? Believe it or not, you actually want to go during lunch or dinner when its fairly busy. The pizza maker always preps pizza and you don't want the pizza thats been sittin out for 45 minutes or whatever because then it does overcook. Nick is right though, you HAVE to get the sausage. Its what makes Marions pizza

you might have gone at a bad time, maybe? Believe it or not, you actually want to go during lunch or dinner when its fairly busy. The pizza maker always preps pizza and you don't want the pizza thats been sittin out for 45 minutes or whatever because then it does overcook. Nick is right though, you HAVE to get the sausage. Its what makes Marions pizza

hmm welllll... maybe I'll give it another shot. And maybe try the Beavercreek store. The Kettering location is where I tried the last time.

And do I HAVE to get the sausage? really? I HAVE to? :lol: