For Those Attending MotoGP @ Indy

EvilTwin

So MotoGP is coming up at the end of the month, and I'm sure there are some people out there like me who are not at all organized yet... no? no one? just me... ok I accept that. Anyway, there has been talk of some people maybe riding up, some people taking trailers or some such nonsense, etc. I personally would be open to taking my bike, though it would be nice to throw a bag of clothes in someone's car; also if anyone has a hotel room and needs one more guy to split the cost with, I can help you with that ;)(no homo)

What're ya'll planning?

I will be riding up if the weather is nice. I got the deal with the free C1 parking pass, but they said if I ride I can park my bike @ infield parking.

For those that don't have a room yet, I was able to get a room for 72 a night at the Raddison Carmel.. I stayed there last year and liked it alot, free internet, parking.

I will be riding up if the weather is nice. I got the deal with the free C1 parking pass, but they said if I ride I can park my bike @ infield parking.

For those that don't have a room yet, I was able to get a room for 72 a night at the Raddison Carmel.. I stayed there last year and liked it alot, free internet, parking.

U putting your clothes and stuff in your saddle bags or putting all the crap in my car?

That place is sold out unforunately. We have reservations but may change to another hotel.

I was talking w/ Carie the other day and she strongly recommended not riding the bike there, b/c it just isn't worth it. :dunno:

Haha fuck that. I've got parking less than 1/2 mile from my seats and there's lots of other perks where riding my bike over will be worth it. But mostly aprilia perks so Im in a different boat.

Any update on whether I can sleep on your floor yet?

We're all set. I'm sure we can get a roll away so you don't have to sleep on the floor. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. The room is $89/night + taxes split 3 ways.

I was talking w/ Carie the other day and she strongly recommended not riding the bike there, b/c it just isn't worth it. :dunno:

I back Carie....not worth it at all.....lot of bikes destroyed/damaged.....even at the red carpet ducati lot during that strong wind and downpour........

I back Carie....not worth it at all.....lot of bikes destroyed/damaged.....even at the red carpet ducati lot during that strong wind and downpour........

I forgot all about that. There is no way I would take a bike to Indy, hell if it wasn't for the back roads we take to Mid Ohio for the AMA races I wouldn't take it there either. Too much hassle worrying about damage or theft, not too mention traffic will probably be a nightmare.