GI Joe

Mr Anderson

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the movie was less than awesome' date=' but I also heard our troops got to see it for free before anybody else. That warrants me spending $20 to see it on principle.[/quote']

$20 serious. wtf Dude where do you goto see movies.

$20 serious. wtf Dude where do you goto see movies.

I may be going out on a limb here but I think he is taking someone with him.... It's almost 20 bucks for tickets for two people... :)

Edited by Pedro
Look's like IP beat me to it.

Son' date=' I understand what it takes to get into the panties. It takes GI Joe tickets for two, $5 popcorn and $4 soda pop. Do not question my tactics again or shit will get very rough for you.[/quote']

Taking your mom does not count. lol jk. I see how you work. I sry those are cheap tickets.

Has anyone seen the live action movie? Is it good?

The trailer had ninjas and hot chicks in it.

We saw it Saturday night. We liked it. Definetly a hot chic in it, two actually.

I thought it had a fair amount of violence for a PG13 rated movie. Oh, and they left it wiiiiiide open for a sequel.

http://www.gijoemovie.com/

Edited by SWing'R

My 9 year old wants to see it to the point of treating dad.........

I told him he can buy the popcorn, I'll get the tickets.

To much violence for a 9 year old????

With a 9 year old it is less about story and more about explosions. Wait I am kinda like that too.

You mean a movie based on a cartoon created to sell toys has shitty acting and no real plot... SHOCKING!!!!

I think he was expecting for it to be as good as Transformers but Michael Bay was invloved with that movie.

I saw it. I thought the effects were good but their choice in actors was disappointing.

"Duke" sucks. Every movie he's been in so far he sucked as an actor.

I'm also not convinced a comedian makes a good action hero either...if you saw the movie you know who I'm talking about.

I seen it friday, was a good generic action movie with some "old school" references...(realistic hair, kung-fu grip, etc)

The action WAS over the top as far as believeability, but it was entertaining...

not sure how much violence is too-much for a 9 yr old :dunno: but it's a judgement call.

I get what the king is saying about it being worse than torque (i'm assuming he meant the motorcycle scene) that chick can ride (in the movie, little of what she did could be done in real life)...