GI Joe

Mr Anderson

And he had the most perfectly styled hair EVER on a ninja. He was climbing walls, doing backflips and shit, and his hair never MOVED. I MUST know what products he uses!

Your womanness in the face of pure testosterone-fueled action scenes amazes me.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your womanness in the face of pure testosterone-fueled action scenes amazes me.

OK so even though I'm a fan of typical guy stuff, I'm still 1,000% girl, hunny ... all day, every day LOL :p

What, you didn't notice that perfect hair?? When he wasn't stabbing the dawg shit out of anyone who came to close to the Baroness.

If all you want is action, go for it. I still say this movie is balls, compared to some of the other comic book translations. That being said..there isn't much else out there in the same genre or close.

BUT I WILL be first in line to see Inglorious Basterds!! I can't get enough of Tarantino.

BUT I WILL be first in line to see Inglorious Basterds!! I can't get enough of Tarantino.

Hell to the yeah. Anyone want to go in a group? I can't guarantee I'll put out, but I can guarantee some lulz will be had.