FS: Paintball Equipment

EvilTwin

Up for sale is my backup paintball gun and some of my old gear. The gun is a Tippmann 98 custom with a Reaction Trigger and a Cycle One Speed Feed System (same one the A5's come with stock I believe) and the low profile 150 round hopper, also has a red dot scope that works fine but needs a new battery and a clip on bi-pod. Two barrels are included in the sale, a 20in Ceramic sniper barrel and a 14in Smart Parts Progressive barrel. Three CO2 tanks; a 20oz and 2 12oz, and a remote air system. Also there is my old pod waist pack which holds 4 pods and a CO2 tank (can hold a 20oz, and maybe bigger), the pack comes with four 100 round pods; the pack is dirty as I used it for 3 years and never really cleaned it, but all the Velcro still works great, the buckle isn't broken or cracked and stays tight around your waist even when running through the woods. You also get my old squeegee that still works fine (I just switched to a rubber one), and I'll even throw in a box of 2000 PMI Premium paint balls. Minus a mask this is basically a complete paintball package, just fill up the CO2 tanks and you'll be out in the woods shooting your friends.

I haven't had time to play a lot of paintball lately plus I'm moving to Arizona so I need to get rid of the gear I don't use; I'm asking $300 but I'll take any reasonable offer. Feel free to pm me with any questions.

DSC_5011.jpg

DSC_5013.jpg

DSC_5016.jpg

The funny thing is that it's my back up gun. the one I use more is a 98 with just a quickthread flatline barrel, the same kind of adjustable stock, and a much nicer red dot sight. The speed of the this gun for sale is cool and all that, but I'm not the trigger happy type so I didn't use it as much. This is kinda like a long range suppressing fire gun; leave the top of the hopper open, squeez the trigger and keep pouring in balls.

ahhh paintball. My other favorite past time.

Were you playin scenario or something with that thing?

Idk what you call it, we ran around in the woods and shot eachother; usually it was kill the other team but sometimes we played capture the flag. If you guys are ever playing let me know.

Idk what you call it, we ran around in the woods and shot eachother; usually it was kill the other team but sometimes we played capture the flag. If you guys are ever playing let me know.

Woodsball then. Team Deathmatch. Pretty basic.

Just wondered what type of game you were using a bi pod for. Only time I had ever seen one was for a scenario game. Such as D-day Oklahoma, or something along those lines.

Woodsball then. Team Deathmatch. Pretty basic.

Just wondered what type of game you were using a bi pod for. Only time I had ever seen one was for a scenario game. Such as D-day Oklahoma, or something along those lines.

I never really used the bipod.