Sneak Preview for OR

jj1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
BUMP!!! and this week pricing starts TODAY... they were sneaky this month

JJ you gotta compress those PDFs! Since you aren't using linking or any forms and stuff, you don't need it to be the full uncompressed PDF. Are you using Illustrator or something else?

I love looking at these, I just hate how long it takes to load.

JJ you gotta compress those PDFs! Since you aren't using linking or any forms and stuff, you don't need it to be the full uncompressed PDF. Are you using Illustrator or something else?

I love looking at these, I just hate how long it takes to load.

I hate to say i but yes it is compressed when i get it (ill check and see if we can get it smaller).... the file we send of the the printing company is bout 30mb.... lots and lots of Hi-res pictures.... and i mean come on... it avgs 4.5-6mb... depending on how many pages... and it is six pages....it is Created in Indesign

just checked.... uncompressed 5.81mb... compressed via acrobat 7 5.54... so not to much of a diff but makes a mess of some of the graphics

Edited by jj1

I hate to say i but yes it is compressed when i get it (ill check and see if we can get it smaller).... the file we send of the the printing company is bout 30mb.... lots and lots of Hi-res pictures.... and i mean come on... it avgs 4.5-6mb... depending on how many pages... and it is six pages....it is Created in Indesign

just checked.... uncompressed 5.81mb... compressed via acrobat 7 5.54... so not to much of a diff but makes a mess of some of the graphics

OOOOOOO, I didn't know you were using it for printing, yah that ups it a TON... best option for printing/publishing is to use your uncompressed for printing than "print to" PDF... essentially turning your uncompressed PDF into a scan of a PDF

• 1 month later...

Hey JJ, I hope you don't mind. This may end up being more work then you care for, but I've always found I have an issue reading the flyers. Particularly the handgun section, the Brand, Model, and Price don't seem to be connected so visually I have a hard time telling which price goes with which description....

I did a quick scan in PS and noticed inserting boxes helped quite a bit... does this make any sense?

picture.php?albumid=632&pictureid=8420