Who Was That Girl?

ProudPops

OK, the fire is still going strong, probably will 'til Tuesday. I don't know about anyone else, but I had a blast last night. I think everyone should have a birthday every year. Wait a minute. News flash, uh Pops, everyone does have a birthday every year. Wow! No way dude, I thought I was the only one that had a birthday every year.

Thank you all for showing up, and thank you all for the generous donations of liquor and lighters. Putty, I found your jug and it makes a mighty fine breffest beverage, if I do say so. Also, thanks for the lighters that you all left me. I had no idea there was something other than flint and steel. I really do need to get out moe offen.

Clutch is till passed out, I'd take his picture and post it, but, for one, I still can't figure out how to do that (putty's instructions are all Greek to me), and two, You really don't need to see that!

Now, who was that beautiful girl that set her perfect ass on my lap last night, and why am I writing this post to the sound of Clutch snoring?

Happy Birthday Clutch. I Love you,

Pops

Oh yeah, one more thing. The Pink Helmet. Clutch and Chrome won the tournament. They soundly beat my partner and I's ass! We skunked 'em in the first match with a pair of ringers. Match two was close, and the third one, in the dark, was an ass whuppin'. Pretty sure there'll be some pics of the Pink Helmet Proprietor.

Now, who was the other girl in the white t-shirt?

Pops

that's awesome! glad to see another soon to be racer. i personally liked joliet, atleast the course we ran. although it was pretty wet/slippery. i'd like to run it again in the dry.

have him get on the WERA BBS. just go to www.wera.com and click on the wera bbs.