Land to shoot on or near columbus

flounder

Im looking to find someone with some land around the columbus area that would allow me to shoot on. I can go to big darby and shoot out to 300 yards but would like to find someone that has some farm land where I could shoot further without having to drive myself all the way out to kimbolton for Thunder Valley. Im considering buying some AR500 steel targets but dont want to waste my money if I will never get to use them.

For those that dont know, I already participate in long range competitions where we shoot out to 1165 yards so you dont really have to worry about me being an idiot on your land.

Just thought I would ask.

Im looking to find someone with some land around the columbus area that would allow me to shoot on. I can go to big darby and shoot out to 300 yards but would like to find someone that has some farm land where I could shoot further without having to drive myself all the way out to kimbolton for Thunder Valley. Im considering buying some AR500 steel targets but dont want to waste my money if I will never get to use them.

For those that dont know, I already participate in long range competitions where we shoot out to 1165 yards so you dont really have to worry about me being an idiot on your land.

Just thought I would ask.

I thought it was only 1160 yards?

For those that dont know, I already beat flounder at shooting with his gun at 100 yards. I hit a dime...he could only hit a quarter. His lady witnessed this beat down. Hopefully she shows up at the track on the 22nd.

Got any left for me to beat down!?!?

yea theres still more but Ive got the bulk of em so its hit and miss on seeing them now was haven people over whenever they could come cuz the hogs were everywhere its down to only seeing a couple a day so I just look out the winda from time to time and blast em from the couch :)

can come out sometime if ya want but cant say for sure we'll get any

I'm used to just parking the truck an shooting off the cab...but shooting off the couch works good also. I got yelled at for not cleaning up a friends field this year. Might have to do some late season smack down. Opening day is around the corner and I got some 3-1/2" #2's with some geese's names on them.

Zorro = Shit talker extraordinaire.

And since zorro wants to run his mouth.. Here are my groups from yesterday during load development. All are 4 shot groups except the cold bore obviously.

Cold Bore.. Happy to start the day right

IMG00243.jpg

Group1 - 43.4 Varget .42MOA center to center. (2597-2620 fps) And yes thats 3 shots in 1 ragged hole until I pulled it and got a flyer.

IMG_6400.jpg

Group2 - 43.6 Varget .45MOA center to center. (2607-2632 fps)

IMG_6396.jpg

Group3 - 44.4 Varget .46MOA center to center. (2665-2700 fps)

IMG_6402.jpg

Edited by flounder

Zorro = Shit talker extraordinaire.

And since zorro wants to run his mouth.. Here are my groups from yesterday during load development. All are 4 shot groups except the cold bore obviously.

You should just have me shoot your gun. There'd only be one hole.