DucRX

Likwid

Took the Vulcan to Paul today, for what was a very vague and wide range of possible problems.

I'm incredibly impressed with Paul's work, ended up being a very minor issue (chain slack) and he got me ready to go quick. Seriously, it's not the major issues that gain you trust, it's when you have a little issue and someone helps you out without fucking you over. And seriously, to make a service appointment at a big shop and pay $100 an hour or more just to have some guy split his time between 8 bikes and not really even care what he's doing... not worth the time and money.

Any future bike work I need done will be through Paul and DucRX. Thanks Paul!

+3

I used DucRX for an electrical issue I was having, and a couple of tire changes and am also impressed with Paul's attention to detail and methodical approach. It's very confidence inspiring having a true motorcycle enthusiast working on your bike.

I'll be setting up an appointment with DucRX for new chain and sprockets next week I hope, and a service for the Ducati later in the year.

Good work, thanks DucRX.

FUCK YOU SAM!!! GTFO of this thread! right meow! adding a big in there. Gawd, what a douche move. You have been here long enough to know this is a VERY serious forum. If youre gonna be pulling that shit, well, you can just GTFO... wait did I say that already?

FUCK YOU SAM!!! GTFO of this thread! right meow! adding a big in there. Gawd, what a douche move. You have been here long enough to know this is a VERY serious forum. If youre gonna be pulling that shit, well, you can just GTFO... wait did I say that already?

:lol::lol::lol: