briarcliff 29th or 30 th weather dependant

420gsxr1000

420 and myself,with a few friends and maybe wifie are going to be theree at 1030am come on pppl some from the board can go. We are bring all kinds of camra set ups to!!!:D

What do you guys drive? I was thinking about going to MotoGP but don't think I want to drive to Indy by myself. Saw this post and thought maybe I should come out to Briarcliff instead and so some riding instead of spectating. If I go out there tomorrow I will try to find you guys.

What do you guys drive? I was thinking about going to MotoGP but don't think I want to drive to Indy by myself. Saw this post and thought maybe I should come out to Briarcliff instead and so some riding instead of spectating. If I go out there tomorrow I will try to find you guys.

we'll be in a black f250 with small tan trailer tags say LUBACRS

and maybe also a white toyota suv and silver trailer,also should have a black susucki pop up out. stop on in.

its a definate....me and Angrish are going....should be there by open....we drive a blackF-250 SD with a grey trailer and we will have a 10x 10 pop up...i ride a 2007 suzuki and angrish has a KTm....look for up..

my phone id 624 352 1167 call if you cant find us!!!!

Great day for riding at Briarcliff. Nice to meet some more OR members. Left to Right. Casey(Angrish), (Stacy) Angrish's wife, Steve (420GSXR1000), Matt(Modern Synthetics), NOT PICTURED BUT PRESENT Todd(1000rrrider) met at QS&L but good to see again and Terry from Ohio Motorcycle. Man I am feeling the effects of riding on an MX track for the first time in 2 years. Ouch, I'm sore all over, can barely type.

picture.php?albumid=668&pictureid=7022

Edited by Modern Synthetics

Sorry Todd. I'm not the greatest with names and generally when I meet people from OR there are several at one time, then you throw user names on top of real names and it's a bitch to remember them all. I will not get it wrong again though.

Wow good catch on Angrish's wifes shirt. I didn't catch that today as we talked about donuts and Little Debbie snacks.

Sorry Todd. I'm not the greatest with names and generally when I meet people from OR there are several at one time, then you throw user names on top of real names and it's a bitch to remember them all. I will not get it wrong again though.

Wow good catch on Angrish's wifes shirt. I didn't catch that today as we talked about donuts and Little Debbie snacks.

The riding rocked,I'm always game for that place!!

come back to the track when Im wearing gear and we'll have some fun that outlaw will move , that was a easy goes it ride since I was in jeans and shoes didnt plan on riding

If you came geared up and ready to ride I would just let you lead and try to keep up. Otherwise, you would be all over me and I would probably get run over by the outlaw when my squid ass washes out the front end in a corner or something.

bring one of those street bikes out here and join us one day

The only one I have in running condition at the moment is is the 2008 Vulcan 900 I have listed in the "Bike Shop." Sold the rest and am waiting to get more until I have some good buyers or we get closer to spring when I can move them.