cbr 600f3

oldschoolsdime92

I have my sights on a new bike for next year so this ones gota go!

1996 honda cbr 600 f3. odo reads 42k, but when taken to the honda dealership, they told me they believed the engine had lower miles due to the valves being in tolerance after that many miles. Has ape cam chain adjuster, -1 up front 43 in back. titax adjustable levers vance and hines full exhaust, k&n filter, jetted, metzeler m1 in the rear, m3 in the front , D.I.D chain few hundred miles ago,solo seat cowl. Bike runs and rides great, rode daily when weather is good. New paint in February, but the bike fell over in my driveway and could use a new left tail piece, due to a crack and a few small scratch's. 2500 obo.make me an offer. Email, call or text 937 573 9726.

paintedcowl.jpg

columbus.jpg

IMG00130.jpg

Edited by oldschoolsdime92

Don't do it!!!!

You'll regret that decision if you're concerned that a SV650 won't have the same power as your F3...

eh, i wouldn't see him regretting it unless he really likes the way an inline 4 revs.

my F2 with -1/+1 gearing would pull my buddy's SV at the track, but not by much at all.

part of that was the fact that JB is probably 160lbs, and i'm more like 180, but I think the SV has a serious weight advantage on the F2/F3 as well. Makes it "feel" like it handles and accelerates better.

I'd call an SV/Gladius an upgrade.