New Member from the Indian Lake area

Alstare03

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so this whole time ive been waiting for kyle to come over to help me change my

fluids uve been home. things i wish i knew last week lol!

http://www.ohio-riders.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=312342

I know, it's terrible. I haven't had to work since the wifes accident the first part of July. I have a sad now.:(

Uh............yeah..................I start back to work tomorrow............:nono:

Thaaaaat's gotttta SUUCCCKKK!

:D I prefer AppleJack

Thought Curt & Randy said it was Mike's Hard Lemonade :lol:

welp Sunday nights are catfishing nights on the boat. Saturdays would be best for me.. I have a fantasy draft on the boat next weekend I do believe...

But, give me a time frame you can come to Sam's next weekend and I will get them done for ya. Then get my brothers bike all fixed up...

But, give me a time frame you can come to Sam's next weekend and I will get them done for ya. Then get my brothers bike all fixed up...

Glad to see you got your priorities straight!! ;)

Just joined too but have been riding for 35 years. (wow did I just say that) I was just out to Indian Lake Monday to do some wake boarding and general just messing around. Nice area. I will be back.

Riding and fixing up a 1985 v65 magna I picked up this year. (that is one amazing ride) Started with a 1975 cb550f super sport. Then a cb350four. (Wish I still had that one). Then a nighthwk 650. Still have an 82 silverwing that has been sitting since I got the v65. I am from the Cleveland area.

Be safe,

John

Yeah.... You're right.....

Their service record is atrocious ;)

ya got me there. ..:D

"In some vehicles, airbag inflators can produce over-pressurization of the driver's [front] airbag inflator mechanism during airbag deployment," the release said. "If an affected inflator deploys, the increased internal pressure may cause the inflator casing to rupture. Metal fragments could pass through the cloth airbag cushion material, possibly causing an injury or fatality to vehicle occupants."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv9VgA-UDNY

A couple years back i did the Dumbest thing since getting married.... i traded in a 02 stang GT for a 04 accord EX.... My thought was i drive 110 miles a day back and forth to work i might as well get a good gas driver for work.... SOB this POS only gets 2 mpg better then my GT... GOOD GAME! what went so wrong with honda motors getting that almighty 40+mpg my POS wont hit 30mpg with me driving it downhill at 55mph for 100 miles! needless to say i put myself an extra 11k in debt for 2mpg = 30miles a tank!!! honda can blow me!

That is all, continue on with life now. <End Honda Rant>

:rolleyes: