New Member from the Indian Lake area

Alstare03

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh............yeah..................I start back to work tomorrow............:nono:

welp Sunday nights are catfishing nights on the boat. Saturdays would be best for me.. I have a fantasy draft on the boat next weekend I do believe...

But, give me a time frame you can come to Sam's next weekend and I will get them done for ya. Then get my brothers bike all fixed up...

I think next Saturday would probably be fine

What's your off day gonna be now Sam?

Hey everyone just wanted to pop in and say hello, new to the site but not to riding. Been riding since i was around 13 on Dirt then at 14 a moped (yea how gay, i know right), then had an old clunker Yamaha 550 back in the day then brought a brand new 03 GSX-R Alstare in Feb 04. Been on that hot mess every since. Hit me up if your in the area.

thats a place i havent rode around yet.. my next short trip i suppose! hello and welcome from marysville!

Sam may be off a bit everyday, did i say that outloud? Need a Time Frame for this coming Saturday ppl! i know the place, i know what to bring (sheepskins for sams place right?) just need a time. i should probably go to cridersville this week some day and pick up pads for the back and some fluids, hell might as well change the oil in the bike while im at it huh. DAMN you brother your costing me an arm and a leg here on this bike! FS: 03 GSX-R Alstare 4K miles +/- 100 6k firm as is seen in picture!

Sam may be off a bit everyday, did i say that outloud? Need a Time Frame for this coming Saturday ppl! i know the place, i know what to bring (sheepskins for sams place right?) just need a time. i should probably go to cridersville this week some day and pick up pads for the back and some fluids, hell might as well change the oil in the bike while im at it huh. DAMN you brother your costing me an arm and a leg here on this bike! FS: 03 GSX-R Alstare 4K miles +/- 100 6k firm as is seen in picture!

go to Lima and get your shit.. Make sure you get antifreeze there.. It's called liquid performance... It's better than engine ice and cheaper. You will need 2 containers.. also bring about 3 or 4 gal of distilled water... HAS TO BE DISTILLED...

Have we heard anything back from Sam about this yet? :dunno:

But i was told not to mess with "To many of his sheep" i guess those are off limits until sam comes home! it's ok sam i understand the bond you have with them.

P.S. Fonzie i wont tell.... :sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker: and he never said anything about the Hens!!! As they say in the prison system Snitches get Stitches and end up in Ditches!

Feel free to use the shop this cumming Saturday. I prolly wont be home but I'll leave the shop open.

You've got several regulars down there by you

I'm about 45 min's north

Hindsight..... Guess you already knew all that, ehhhh?!? ;)

I'm about 10 minutes away in JC.

Then you need to start hangin' with us then

.....then had an old clunker Yamaha 550 back in the day

Forgot to ask what year/make your old Yami was? I had a 550 too

Welcome to your new Home away from Work.... :lol:

Didn't you already say that on page 1??? It's like deja vu.... all over again :p