dubguy pissing match

cmoosego

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have 1 street bike, and a race bike....Thats normal for people who race...

PLUS...I didn't get a BAD ASS bike for 4K!

So my comment stands! :p

It is normal for people who race........whats you excuse??? :lol:

oh_snap.jpg

Thats funny! Its almost like having 2 street bikes, but driving to every bike event :rolleyes:

Try carrying everything on a bike. Not going work. Plus my bikes have miles on them! :)

besides I'm out on the bike right now. You worried about the chance of rain?

Try carrying everything on a bike. Not going work. Plus my bikes have miles on them! :)

I think it's time to find some bacon popcorn.

You're right...I did see your bike out once... Ben road it to wings and rings ;)

RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT... You must be at a stop light responding to OR posts :rolleyes:

It's called an iPhone!

You're right...I did see your bike out once... Ben road it to wings and rings ;)

When Ben road my 05 I was on my 08 plus should have looked a little hard at the meet and great, the 08 was there.

In Carie's defense, the first time I met her was at the OR bike night quite a hwile ago, and she WAS on her bike that night.

Thank you!

Cbrgirl was out all day riding with us! Where were you? Oh that is right there was a chance of rain today so you didn't come out! She actually rides her bike, and not just to events! That is why you don't always see her bike! Some people buy their bikes to ride and not just to leave sitting!

Sorry like I said a few mins ago nice bike! Kristin hope you like it!

Thats funny! Its almost like having 2 street bikes, but driving to every bike event :rolleyes:
Kinda like buying a track bike, but only doing one track day? Apparently you missed her bike at the meet and greet?
RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT... You must be at a stop light responding to OR posts :rolleyes:
We were in a parking lot for a break but you know, whatever. Here's a pic of her bike for your reference (taken Saturday by Mandie while we were out and about) since you somehow obviously confuse the 05 Tribal that I ride with the 08 Graffiti that she rides:

5969_1134891224940_1607123477_30512501_7318231_n.jpg

Actually, I was on the 05. She was on her 08. Kinda surprised you missed that, we rode in together and parked next to each other.

You really are an idiot.

Kinda like buying a track bike, but only doing one track day? Apparently you missed her bike at the meet and greet?

You really are an idiot.

I'm an idiot cause I bought a track bike after a track day? What would u suggest I do? Be like Madcat and take a street bike on the track and crash it? Then have more in repairs when you could just have a track bike? Or should I never ride on the track like you?

I'm not really sure that I had any other options? I wanted to start riding on the track...I bought a track bike?

GREAT!

I'm an idiot cause I bought a track bike after a track day? What would u suggest I do? Be like Madcat and take a street bike on the track and crash it? Then have more in repairs when you could just have a track bike? Or should I never ride on the track like you?

I'm not really sure that I had any other options? I wanted to start riding on the track...I bought a track bike?

GREAT!

Reading comprehension.... I didn't say you were an idiot because you bought a track bike. You decided to quote two separate parts of my post in order to try to twist my words around. Nice try though.

Just wait until Pauly or Jinu get in here and start challenging you guys on your riding*

*up to and including ALL other aspects of life

Then it gets ugly.

Ohh, congrats again GsxrNurse - this is that thread right?

I'll play swords as long as nobody crosses the streams.

I'll play swords as long as nobody crosses the streams.

no touching, unless it's just the tips. like this:

======><=============

(mine's the one on the right, obviously)

also, i would never challenge anyone at riding! i'm not any good at it. though pauly, he'll put his engorged taint in your ass and ride it around like a vespa. justin doesn't need to challenge anyone cause everyone knows the only thing faster than him on his busa is chuck norris eating 24 dollars worth of $2 steaks.

if you want a bike for the track, buy a 600rr. i lowsided mine twice, once at about 60-70mph at grattan and at about 80-90mph at midohio and also almost killed rusty with it right afterwards, and the only thing i had to fix was a bent front brake lever. lulz

Haha,

I must have read this late, really don't care what I missed.

Ya, I went down on a nice bike, either way, it was on a track, riding balls to the wall. If I own something, my show/race car, my truck, my bike, etc. Im going to run it hard. It's not going to sit and collect dust, it's not going to be all show no go. Whats the point?

I do regret not having a backup bike or track bike, but thats all in time, I do not however regret going down on my beauty. It was going to happen on something, might as well have been that one.

And as for riding on the st vs the track. If you've never rode track, just stop now, it's nothing similar period.

I'll be back up and ready whenever my body work gets done, and I ll still be tracking next season, just a different bike. BUT I ll still be running the piss out of my RC too, just different occasions.

I wish I would have read the whole thread, before this one, but oh well.

If I were anyone who's reading this I would def. be out riding if I could, get off the net and get some miles on.