dubguy pissing match

cmoosego

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+2...

It's not just some internet bickering...A couple of somebodies have a grudge out against Dubguy...

If there only was a venue that you can use to air such grievances... maybe something like...

madmax.jpg

+2...

It's not just some internet bickering...A couple of somebodies have a grudge out against Dubguy...

I have no grudge against anyone.

Blake made fun of Andy. Carie laughed. Andy went after Carie. These posts were cluttering up gxsrnurse's thread, so I moved them. That's all there is to it.

I have no grudge against anyone.

Blake made fun of Andy. Carie laughed. Andy went after Carie. These posts were cluttering up gxsrnurse's thread, so I moved them. That's all there is to it.

I've also seen Carie throw out a random comment about 'commitment issues' and I don't believe she was really referring to motorcycles.....

never heard of it Ill look for it

It has Bolo Yeung in it who is a badass. It was a movie from late 80's/early 90's about underground fighting that they fight to the death. They fight for awhile and then throw deadly weapons in. Like swords, mallets, ball of chain with spikes, etc... You either finish your opponent off or suffer the consequences. It can get pretty gory.

I've also seen Carie throw out a random comment about 'commitment issues' and I don't believe she was really referring to motorcycles.....
+1 here... i have to agree that was not directed at track bikes lol

:werd: It def goes back farther than "this thread" I def don't just go off on someone for one post where they say "Oh snap." Its been building for awhile now and it was getting old... That is all...