How is that hope and change thing working out for you?

The King

$150/barrel oil

9-11 happened on Bush's watch - (way to read the memos, chief)

Killed thousands of Americans fighting a war under false pretenses

Which happened to cost taxpayers billions in defense dollars

Which spent the surplus we had under the LAST democratic president

The handling of Katrina

KBR / Halliburton

...and those are just off the top of my head, I didn't even have to bust out the google. Comrade.

And you are the typical Liberal hypocrite.....

Complaining about $150 oil but not wanting to fight for it...

Supporting a President that allowed the first attack on the WTC, the

Cole, the embassy bombings...etc.etc...and was busy getting blown in the White House while men were living HERE and training HERE to kill us. 9 months in and you blame 9/11 on Bush......I wonder what excuse you would have found for Obama?

Katrina? Yeah, those poor people only had more than a FREAKING week to get out but didn't......yeah blame the fed for that.....typical liberal, lets not take ANY personal responsibility...... Local Gov failed....State Gov failed........

But, like I said, it'll be like debating with a dining room table - no argument, no logic, no rationale will be good enough for you because you're not open minded or willing to educate yourself on any other side but your own

Right back at you pal.....

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's add the Patriot Act, Illegal Wiretapping, and suspension of Habeas Corpus - some of the largest infringments on personal freedom and privacy EVER.

I'd be scared of "big gov't" too if it was run by neo-cons. Not a fan of living in a police state.

Illegal wiretapping began under FDR (And has been used in every admin since). Lincoln suspended Habeas Corpus......

More fear.......

As for the cut and paste comments, yes, I did cut and paste it from an e-mail that was sent to me......so? I thoght that would be pretty apparent.......again....so?

And you are the typical Liberal hypocrite.....

Complaining about $150 oil but not wanting to fight for it...

Are you serious? I complain about the cost of my Hayabusa, but I don't go all 'Hiroshima' on Japan. Why are we FIGHTING for oil? Hint: It's A LOT cheaper to buy it than to fight for it.

Supporting a President that allowed the first attack on the WTC, the Cole, the embassy bombings...etc.etc...and was busy getting blown in the White House while men were living HERE and training HERE to kill us. 9 months in and you blame 9/11 on Bush......I wonder what excuse you would have found for Obama?

I didn't see any missed memos from Clinton's office saying "There are terrorists training to fly planes - you should do something". And NEWS FLASH, the first WTC happened on 2/26/93... a month after Clinton took oath of office. So if you can blame Clinton after a month, I can surely blame Bush after 8 months. :rolleyes: If your arguments are good enough, then mine should be more than sufficient.

Katrina? Yeah, those poor people only had more than a FREAKING week to get out but didn't......yeah blame the fed for that.....typical liberal, lets not take ANY personal responsibility...... Local Gov failed....State Gov failed........

Ok dude, some gov't guy tells you to up and leave your home because a storm is coming... what are you gonna do? Leave? Right. No you're going to be like, "Ok thanks, but I have shit to do (job, family, bills) and I don't want to pack up ALL my stuff and leave - I don't think it'll be THAT bad."

It's really easy to armchair quarterback what you'd do in that situation when you don't have to go through it.

Still doesn't excuse the fact of Bush's inaction.

I've taken the liberty of killing the childish colorful formatting.

While i do consider myself mostly republican, and I did not vote for obama, this OBVIOUS trolling and conservative rhetoric

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

It's his money, do you not take your wife out to dinner? why is the president's personal life under scrutiny?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given theunions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

Nope, but I don't have a retirement plan...I plan to continue working...if i'm no longer physically capable of doing what i do at work, I'm no longer physically capable of living, and will take reasonable means to die.

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

Yep, I'd have laughed, but i'm evil like that.

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

Who the hell is Gordon Brown? GWB could have given him a bag of turds, who cares?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

Maybe, but at least she could have a good chuckle listening to "fool me once, shame on, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on...uhh, you get fooled, you can't get fooled again..."

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?

YES! It's a sign of respect, I nod my head to strangers every day...so what?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent"Austrian language", would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

Nope, I'd have added it to his list of goofs, and laughed about it...

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current on their income taxes, would you have approved?

Not necessarily, but what do you expect? they are politicians.

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the fourth of May (Cuatro de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

Why should I be embarrased by his ignorance... He's just a human being?

Again I'd add t to my list of goofs and laugh about it.

If George W. Bush had mis-spelled the word advice would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potatoe as proof of what a dunce he is?

Nope, I'd add it to my list of goofs and laugh about it (see a trend here?)

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

Nope, He didn't go there to plant a tree, he went to make an appearance...

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?

Nope, I wouldn't have wondered...I'd have laughed (and I did) but again, i'm just evil.

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how he inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

GWB had teleprompters, he chose to play it by memory...(and poorly IIRC)

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans , would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

Nope, I'd have said "man, it sucks to be them"

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

GWB couldn't spell CEO, but regardless, how do you know he wouldn't have done the same thing?

If GeorgeW. Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

We were over 10 trillion before Obama came into office (are we over 20 trillion now? NO)

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

so it'll be 40 trillion in 10 years? WOW (i had no idea)

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive?

He's the president of the United States...

If he were to send a limo for you to ride air force 1 and come for a visit to dc, all expenses paid, you'd call everyone you know and act like you won the lottery."I'm going to the white house! I'm gonna meet the president!" (go ahead, claim otherwise, but you know I'm right)

Can't think of anything? Don't worry.

He's done all this in 7 months -- so you'll have three years and five months to come up with an answer.

I've come up with my answer.

Did I vote for him? NO

Do I support him as the president of my/our country? DEFINITELY

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the fourth of May (Cuatro de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

It occurs to me that, if Obama were actually able to speak even basic Spanish, someone on the right would be claiming he's part of an ongoing plot to annex this country into Mexico and/ or colonize it with illegal immigrants.

If he could magically make slow-roasted pulled pork free and available to everyone, someone would complain that it's infringing on their right to make it the old-fashioned way. Hell, if he turned water into wine they'd call him a dirty elitist because real 'real patriots' only drink Budweiser.

Quite simply, no matter what he does, there are people who will hate it or him. They'll do it when he does something right, and they'll do it when he does something wrong. Hi, welcome to politics. :cool:

It occurs to me that, if Obama were actually able to speak even basic Spanish, someone on the right would be claiming he's part of an ongoing plot to annex this country into Mexico and/ or colonize it with illegal immigrants.

If he could magically make slow-roasted pulled pork free and available to everyone, someone would complain that it's infringing on their right to make it the old-fashioned way. Hell, if he turned water into wine they'd call him a dirty elitist because real 'real patriots' only drink Budweiser.

Quite simply, no matter what he does, there are people who will hate it or him. They'll do it when he does something right, and they'll do it when he does something wrong. Hi, welcome to politics. :cool:

Well Written, Rep for you sir...

Hmm... Sounds kinda like the people who hate GW Bush. Nothing he could ever do was good enough.

He could have hung himself and they would complain that he didn't use a new rope. :lol:

The one that gets me is the story that he was plain stupid.

He graduated as opposed to Gore who flunked out of 4 schools.

So who was the dummy?

Remember that facts do not get in the way of politics.

Hi, welcome to politics.

:popcorn:

I'll just watch as this thread devolves into a name calling bitch slap session.

:bitchfight:

:beathorse:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nope, but I don't have a retirement plan...I plan to continue working...if i'm no longer physically capable of doing what i do at work, I'm no longer physically capable of living, and will take reasonable means to die.

Thats retarded. :rolleyes:

Thats retarded. :rolleyes:

It's the philosophy by which I live my life...

If I'm not physically able to work, what the hell am I physically able to do?

My profession isn't exactly physically demanding.

I refuse to live on life support, i refuse to live in assisted living, if it comes to that, KILL ME!

I have told several people, the day I'm no longer physically fit enough to survive on my own, is the day i'm going to stop surviving. I refuse to become a permanent burden or permanently dependent upon my loved ones.

It's the philosophy by which I live my life...

If I'm not physically able to work, what the hell am I physically able to do?

My profession isn't exactly physically demanding.

I refuse to live on life support, i refuse to live in assisted living, if it comes to that, KILL ME!

I have told several people, the day I'm no longer physically fit enough to survive on my own, is the day i'm going to stop surviving. I refuse to become a permanent burden or permanently dependent upon my loved ones.

suicide%20prevention.jpg

Do you need to talk to somebody Magz?

You never know. It could get shitty tomorrow, then what?

depends on what kind of shitty we're talking about...

hit by a truck, permanent vegetable, eating through a tube shitty? - take me out

lose my job, dumped by my g/f, lost my wallet shitty? - I'll muscle through it.