exhaust packing

skulls

repacking muffler... hmmm....

Story time

I bought a muffler for the lawn mower, but while waiting for it, I packed the old one with steel wool. Seemed to work, even with the big hole in the muffler. I gas it up, start it, and watch as it backfires and blows red hot steel wool out.... onto the gas I spilled...

woof, lawnmower on fire. What to do. Don't have much time here, think fast. Oh gosh, there's a water hose right behind me. Let's put the fire out. I didn't even turn it off. I did receive a large spot of dead grass for my efforts.

how to repack a motorcycle muffler.

Story time

I bought a muffler for the lawn mower, but while waiting for it, I packed the old one with steel wool. Seemed to work, even with the big hole in the muffler. I gas it up, start it, and watch as it backfires and blows red hot steel wool out.... onto the gas I spilled...

woof, lawnmower on fire. What to do. Don't have much time here, think fast. Oh gosh, there's a water hose right behind me. Let's put the fire out. I didn't even turn it off. I did receive a large spot of dead grass for my efforts.

Whoa...that sounds like a fun time. I'm sure the wife...wasn't pleased huh? :D

i was going to use the packing from m stock 600 can but wasnt enough thought there might be come good idea's for repacking , was going to do the small amount of fiberglass just to get the deep sound and try to secure it to the sides with gutter topper but looking at new cans i guess !

Story time

...oh man thats funny!!!!!!!