User Rep... another thread...

Casper

Do you think it should show who the rep came from?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it should show who the rep came from?

• Yes
    • No

This thread has been reduced to :leghump:

Just Wheezy

I'm too busy bein' an aHole

If I turn in all my forum Rep Points and all my Yahoo! Answers Points, what can I get?

Like MJ said..... A taint rub.... Of yourself

Fonzie do you need some gay love?? I can be an ass**** but I choose to be a good guy right now. So smile and take it like the woman you are!

The Vagina Monologues are in another thread on here Wheezy

In fact..... I think Casper gave them their own "double super secret" estrogen forum on here

This here's my aHole thread

Spew some testosterone or GTFO

MJ's a dude now..... Deal with it

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep dreamin.

You gettin' head from another dewd is the LAST thing I'm dreamin' about

You gettin' head AT ALL is the LAST thing I'm dreamin' about

Now knock it off....... You're ruinin' the hummer I'm gettin

No, 16 is the legal age regardless of how old the other person is. Don't ask me how I know that. :cool:

So I don't have to lie & tell them I'm 19....

I can be truthful now & tell them I'm 29?!?

I usually go for the 17 year olds because they think I'm in high school.:cool:

From all your lovelorn posts on here..... Better try a different strategy or go younger yet.....

'Cause it apparently 'aint workin'

Soooo MJ called v4junkie an ahole at bike night. Does this mean he is in with the cool guys? Thanks for letting me know that I am not an ahole Fonz. I will be waiting for that toaster Ben.

no you are an a-hole.... don't let these jokers fool you... No toaster for u!! :D I'm an A-hole also... ask anyone!! I'd rather be an a-hole, keeps the amount of dumb shit that I encounter to a minimum....:p

So I don't have to lie & tell them I'm 19....

I can be truthful now & tell them I'm 29?!?

:lol: 10 years younger now? Maybe that's why MJ shunned you. She saw a 40 year old pull up in a panel van at bike night. :p

did you two give each other rep?

I'm split on the rep thing... on one hand, yes it would be interesting to see who is bitching about what, when they aren't bold enough to just write it in the thread, but on the other hand, I just don't really care. hrm...

I'm split on the rep thing... on one hand, yes it would be interesting to see who is bitching about what, when they aren't bold enough to just write it in the thread, but on the other hand, I just don't really care. hrm...

:lol: maybe ;)

actually i havent been on for about a week and in that time i actually managaged to get me some neg rep :lol: i just now noticed!!!

I gave him some rep..............and a pearl necklace

Where the hell have you been Kid?