User Rep... another thread...

Casper

Do you think it should show who the rep came from?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it should show who the rep came from?

• Yes
    • No

2063466440092123726S600x600Q85.jpg

I wish I had a dollar for every time one of you tranny's went in for "kidney stone" surgery, & came out with a dick

Sorry...... Are you still calling it an "enlarged clitoris"?!?

This reminds me of that cab driver that had a thing for you. What did he go in for? Oh wait, I remember. He got his gag reflex taken out. :lol:

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got years of experience.

It just cums naturally. I dont have to force it like Fonz is tryin to do. :nono:

True story, you either have it or you don't.

Ohhhh...... It's natural for me too, all right

I just have more years now learning to fight the urge than some people who act like an epileptic with turrets, jerkin' off

Fonz YOU SUCK at being an As***le!!! Go back to the sheep Fooking happy guy.

Pleasantry & witty sheep banter wasn't gettin' me any rep points Wheezy

Newbies this summer had more than me

Now quit your whinin' before I neg 'ya...... And don't sign my name to it

I welcome the rep Fonz! I dont care as to what these stars and bars say because I know who I am and so do the people that know me. So Neg rep me all day long until you are blue in the face I dont care. Ill shoot you some pos rep cause I like you!

This reminds me of that cab driver that had a thing for you. What did he go in for? Oh wait, I remember. He got his gag reflex taken out. :lol:

Alan....... The one you kept askin' if you could hit when I was done?!?

"Don't hate me 'cuz I'm beautiful"

I welcome the rep Fonz! I dont care as to what these stars and bars say because I know who I am and so do the people that know me. So Neg rep me all day long until you are blue in the face I dont care. Ill shoot you some pos rep cause I like you!

:rolleyes: I bet you're a member of an Optimist Club too

Yes. At least then theres a sense of accountability. I have been negative repped on other sights because someone didnt think my link worked or something like that. You know who you are. LOL Some people take it as seriously as it was set up to be, and behave a certain way to stay in good standings and be a productive member.

• 2 weeks later...
can you give us an option to specify how many rep points we give each time? some stuff just isn't full rep quality, but I still want to give a little credit... or at least leave a smart remark.

What was the point of this thread? Nothing changed and rep still remains the same with people leaving neg rep and not signing.