Cardo Scala Rider Bluetooth Helmet Headset - $50

Casper

cardo_scala-rider_bluetooth_headset_fm_LG.jpg

I have one of these brand new in the box. I bought two of them, but only ever ended up using one. No sense keeping the other I guess. Comes with carrying case, charger, etc. Fits full-face helmets just fine. They're selling for $99.99. I'd like to get $50.

The Cardo Scala-rider Bluetooth Wireless Headset is a great solution to a real problem, opening a whole new realm for cellular use.

Now motorcyclists can benefit from wireless, handsfree communication - without compromising security or comfort. The Scala-rider's innovative, unique, and feature-rich design provides safe and convenient cellular communication for bikers.

Features and Benefits

• Outstanding performance
  • Receives and initiates calls
  • Weather-protected design works even in rainy/snowy conditions
  • Works with both full- and open-faced helmets
  • Installs easily within 5 minutes and leaves no traces on helmet
  • High-impact balancing (HIB) microphone adjusts for intercity speed conditions
  • AGC technology automatically adjusts volume according to noise levels and speed
  • Voice-activated (VOX) technology enables you to receive or reject calls by voice control
  • Special clamp makes it easy to attach or remove the headset within seconds
  • Works with up to three different Bluetooth devices (e.g., GPS unit, other Scala-rider headsets; sold separately) and switches seamlessly between them
  • Large, easy-to-reach control button

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/3/13/116/5731/ITEM/Cardo-Systems-Scala-Rider-Bluetooth-Helmet-Headset.aspx?SiteID=CSE_GBase_116&WT.mc_ID=80003&zmam=88421133&zmas=1&zmac=2&zmap=5731