MidOhio pics....

Putty

Obviously it's a right place, right time game. You did well.

I'm thinking of starting a campaign. Put Hairflip in Michelle Smith's place, ya ever notice how she only covers flat land stories? Put me in GW's place (I've already been there once. Not in Gw's place but to be able to work for the late great Gordon Jennings. Hairflip covers the cruisers, I give an intelligent interview at Roadracing, we hook up once a year at Daytona where they really do meet in the middle.

Dudes & Dudettes I see a poll coming on! In all fairness, we should wait until Hairflip gets back from Sturgis. Oh wait, are there hills there? No Michelle, they're called mountains.

Guess I better send a text to Sturgis, Flip has no idea. It's Poll On!!!

Obviously it's a right place, right time game. You did well.

I'm thinking of starting a campaign. Put Hairflip in Michelle Smith's place, ya ever notice how she only covers flat land stories? Put me in GW's place (I've already been there once. Not in Gw's place but to be able to work for the late great Gordon Jennings. Hairflip covers the cruisers, I give an intelligent interview at Roadracing, we hook up once a year at Daytona where they really do meet in the middle.

Dudes & Dudettes I see a poll coming on! In all fairness, we should wait until Hairflip gets back from Sturgis. Oh wait, are there hills there? No Michelle, they're called mountains.

Guess I better send a text to Sturgis, Flip has no idea. It's Poll On!!!

and....you lost me.

Here is what I managed to get on Saturday.....

Can't believe I met Nik Hayden....the damn World Champ!!!

Mid07017.jpg

Mid07033.jpg

Mid07021.jpg

Mid07001.jpg

Mid07003.jpg

Mid07005.jpg

Mid07006.jpg

Mid07007.jpg

Mid07008.jpg

Mid07018.jpg

Mid07014.jpg

Mid07009.jpg

Mid07010.jpg

Mid07011.jpg

Mid07027.jpg

Mid07028.jpg

Mid07032.jpg

Mid07031.jpg

Mid07034.jpg

Mid07036.jpg

Mid07040.jpg

Mid07065.jpg

Mid07066.jpg

Mid07071.jpg

Mid07072.jpg

Mid07023.jpg

Mid07024.jpg

Mid07020.jpg

Vixn ended up being umbrella girl for Bostrom.....One of his mechanics kept picking with her each time we walked by the garage they were in....He asked her if she wanted to clean the bike and she told him...."No way, I ride Suzuki".....We kept walking and some Yam guy rolled up on a scooter and asked her to be the umbrella girl...Pretty cool. She enjoyed it and had a great seat for the race..

Mid07037.jpg

Mid07039.jpg

Mid07041.jpg

Mid07051.jpg

Disalvo's wife

Mid07056.jpg

Here was Hind's tent....Anyone see this? :confused:

Mid07016.jpg

can anyone say who wants to be smarter than a fifth grader