FS: '08 Ninja 250

demitrix

Uhm...yeah my bad...busy day and I'm exhausted. I'm looking for $3500 but will entertain reasonable offers.

On a side note wrillo...kinda creeped me out with the price is right joke, my name is Bob and i was like...uhh i dont know him how does he know my name.

Uhm...yeah my bad...busy day and I'm exhausted. I'm looking for $3500 but will entertain reasonable offers.

On a side note wrillo...kinda creeped me out with the price is right joke, my name is Bob and i was like...uhh i dont know him how does he know my name.

haha damn.. I shoulda left the drew carey reference out

• 6 months later...
Okay bumping this from the grave.

Taking reasonable offers. I know what the bikes worth. Just under 6k miles now. Has a 1/4" long scratch on the left fairing. I'm also open to trades + cash for certain 600s.

My daddy once told me, "It's only worth what someone will pay". Good luck with the sale!

Nice looking for what it is but you still have it for a reason, it's not worth what you think it is. No offense ment by that but with the bike market the way it is right now and all the sales and rebates you're not gonna get 3500 out of a 3 year old 250.

Either wait another month/month and a half and see if the feeding frenzy starts, or throw it up on CL now for $2750 and let it go for $2500. Still too early for the price you're offering.

Either wait another month/month and a half and see if the feeding frenzy starts, or throw it up on CL now for $2750 and let it go for $2500. Still too early for the price you're offering.

:plus1:

as a point of reference, i know someone that sold their 08 blue 250 w/ Yosh exhaust, lowered w/ 4k miles for $2800 about 4 weeks ago.

:plus1:

as a point of reference, i know someone that sold their 08 blue 250 w/ Yosh exhaust, lowered w/ 4k miles for $2800 about 4 weeks ago.

That seems to be what they are selling for at this point in the year. Just last week I bought a 08 Black 250 in perfect condition with 445 miles on it, the guy was asking $2800 for it. I ended up trading him even for my 2004 Suzuki Quad I've had sitting around here unridden for the past 2 years.

Yeah, i looked at trading it in before selling and thats the number they gave me, so if they are giving me $2800 they are gonna want atleast $3000 for it plus the taxes the buyer would pay putting it back up to $3500 again. I feel that $3000 is a fair price all things considered.

Yeah, i looked at trading it in before selling and thats the number they gave me, so if they are giving me $2800 they are gonna want atleast $3000 for it plus the taxes the buyer would pay putting it back up to $3500 again. I feel that $3000 is a fair price all things considered.

I agree, $3000 should be a fair price. You just have to find the right person who's willing to pay, and with the weather getting nicer it shouldn't be that difficult. If the dealer was going to give you 2800, they'd definitely put it on their floor for at least 3500.