Seriously considering murder...

Lunatik3

I just wanna say that I hope that little pissant that shot the Zanesville cop and his K-9 partner is getting shanked or repeatedly gang-raped in the showers right now.

conley.png

dominickconley.jpg

Following is from wbns10tv.com

A man suspected of shooting a Zanesville police officer and his canine partner was taken into custody Monday afternoon in northeastern Ohio.

Dominick Conley was arrested in downtown Canton shortly after 1 p.m. by police and an FBI task force, 10TV's Angela An reported.

Conley, 20, is accused of shooting Officer Mike Schiele and his canine partner, Bosco, Sunday night near the corner of Cliffwood Avenue and Indiana Street in Zanesville.

Schiele, a 6-year veteran of the department, was treated and released Monday from Grant Medical Center in Columbus, while Bosco was being treated at The Ohio State University Veterinary Hospital.

On Monday afternoon, veterinarians said the dog had suffered paralysis to its front legs, but was showing some movement in its hind legs, 10TV's Jeff Hogan reported.

According to police, Schiele was attempting to serve Conley with a warrant when a struggle ensued and the officer released Bosco to assist. As Bosco approached, Conley allegedly opened fire, hitting the dog in the neck.

Then, police said, Conley fired at Schiele, hitting him the leg.

"If our suspect had not fired two shots at Bosco, it's safe to say he would have fired at Patrolman Schiele," said Zanesville police Sgt. Ric Roush.

After the shooting, police said, Conley carjacked a nearby woman who had her 10-day-old baby in the back seat, An reported.

Conley later let the woman and her child go, but then broke into a home where he held six people at gunpoint before fleeing to Canton, police said.

Prosecutors said Conley will be charged with 11 counts, including kidnapping and assaulting a police office, An reported.

Elevated charges could be filed if the dog dies from its injuries.

It's punks like this that make me happy I carry a gun and know how to use it. Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. I will fear no evil. For I may not be the baddest motherfucker in the valley. But I'll put 2 in your chest and 1 in your head to prove I'm badder than you.

imagedogofficerzville28.jpg

Here's to Officer Mike Schiele . Glad you are doing well.

and for Bosco. Good boy, gett better.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thoughts and prayers are with the cop and his dog, And for the idiot punk a bitch that shot them I pray to god he gets *&^% in prision so hard,, But the sad reality is the bastard will get a free lawyer and 3 squares and a cot for the rest of his life at our expense. and again I am glad the officer is alright and I hope the k9 pulls though.

Oh, dont even get me started on that shiat. I read that lastnight in the paper and would have loved to see him on the streets before the cops did.

Hopefully it goes kinda like the "justice among thieves" such as jeffrey dommer being sotimized by fellow prisoners, or all the child molesters and rapist that never make it past their first week.

Ironiclly their cells get unlocked, or they get left alone in the showers... Its truly, a beautiful thing hearing how those people are killed, slow and painful. Man I am sick.

Hes gonna be someones bitch for the rest of this short life. That unibrow will be knitted back up in no time.

So what do you get for shooting cops?

Well the last guy who assaulted a K9 only got something like 60 days (correct me if i'm wrong) but my personal feeling on this matter is this.

Yes it is an animal. However, they are IMHO a police officer. You shot that "officer" and they are now paralyzed (and probably will be put to sleep) I equate that to putting an officer in a coma and they eventually pull the plug. Now yes it IS different butyou screwed up and shot first and didn't man up.

FRY HIS GHETTO CRAKER A$$, Inject the S.O.B with a gallon of straight bleach. Feed him nothing but urine and feces till he croaks. Or my personal fave: Drop him off in Alabama with a sign on that says "Dale Sr. was a pu$$y, the south will NEVER rise again and The Klan can kiss my a$$.

Bet he'll last about 27 seconds

(after reading this I think I may need anger management counseling)

Well the last guy who assaulted a K9 only got something like 60 days (correct me if i'm wrong) but my personal feeling on this matter is this.

Yes it is an animal. However, they are IMHO a police officer. You shot that "officer" and they are now paralyzed (and probably will be put to sleep) I equate that to putting an officer in a coma and they eventually pull the plug. Now yes it IS different butyou screwed up and shot first and didn't man up.

FRY HIS GHETTO CRAKER A$$, Inject the S.O.B with a gallon of straight bleach. Feed him nothing but urine and feces till he croaks. Or my personal fave: Drop him off in Alabama with a sign on that says "Dale Sr. was a pu$$y, the south will NEVER rise again and The Klan can kiss my a$$.

Bet he'll last about 27 seconds

(after reading this I think I may need anger management counseling)

you've put some thought into this...

I'd be down for pushing him down a couple flights of stairs, then bouncing his head off of the pavement for about an hour, just long enough and hard enough to make him a retard barely able to wipe his own ass for the rest of his life.... (too violent??)

I just wanna say that I hope that little pissant that shot the Zanesville cop and his K-9 partner is getting shanked or repeatedly gang-raped in the showers right now

Hopefully it goes kinda like the "justice among thieves" such as jeffrey dommer being sotimized by fellow prisoners, or all the child molesters and rapist that never make it past their first week.

Ironiclly their cells get unlocked, or they get left alone in the showers... Its truly, a beautiful thing hearing how those people are killed, slow and painful. Man I am sick.

Hes gonna be someones bitch for the rest of this short life. That unibrow will be knitted back up in no time.

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but I've got an uncle who's a federal prison guard. When my buddy Keith, vice cop from Toledo, got shot & killed in the line of duty 2 years ago...... Uncle said the 15 year old punk who did it would probably be a hero in prison.

Dahmer was a child molester....... Totally different thing on the inside. This kid'll probably get more shit for shootin' the dog than the man

Dumb want to be gangster with his white beater on. I agree with you luna.

Ummmm...... Yeeeaaahhhhh..... Bambi......

I think you meant "Wife" beater ;)

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but I've got an uncle who's a federal prison guard. When my buddy Keith, vice cop from Toledo, got shot & killed in the line of duty 2 years ago...... Uncle said the 15 year old punk who did it would probably be a hero in prison.

Dahmer was a child molester....... Totally different thing on the inside. This kid'll probably get more shit for shootin' the dog than the man

Sadly youre correct. Prisoners dont play with child molesters. They get rid of them quick but a cop killer, will be praised. Ridiculous but true.