Seriously considering murder...

Lunatik3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got a 110 pound rott that I would love to let have some alone time with him .. she doesnt like anyone but me and my little girl so Itd be cool to watch

She would like me! :D

I hope this piece of shit gets what he deserves! I hate seeing shit like this it really pisses me off! :beating:

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but I've got an uncle who's a federal prison guard. When my buddy Keith, vice cop from Toledo, got shot & killed in the line of duty 2 years ago...... Uncle said the 15 year old punk who did it would probably be a hero in prison.

Dahmer was a child molester....... Totally different thing on the inside. This kid'll probably get more shit for shootin' the dog than the man

Ummmm...... Yeeeaaahhhhh..... Bambi......

I think you meant "Wife" beater ;)

Cool thanks man. Why are they called wife beater?

Cool thanks man. Why are they called wife beater?

Bambi... Bambi....Bambiiii

Think about the people you typically see wearin' those shirts

Quality husband material???

read the title, thought you were talking about paint options for your new bike....

no flat black in this thread...moving on...

I thought he meant he was gonna murder DJdrizzle

She would like me! :D

dont know shes not very friendly to new people , got her from the pound right before they were gonna put her to sleep cuz of her disposition shes scared up and got some broken teeth , was odviously a fighting dog it took several weeks of working with her to get her to play nice but now shes super sweet once she warmed up to us but who knows Im not very nice most of the time and I "kinda" like you so maybe theres hope ?

ok j/k I really like ya :D

Update:

Lil' Gangsta, upon arrival in Zanesville. Immediately attacked a guard. He was placed in administrative segregation/Suicide watch. Currently has 6 charges against him. D.A. deciding whether or not to file another 11 charges. Officer is doing well. Boaso however, is still paralyzed from the neck down. I'll keep you all updated.

Update:

Lil' Gangsta, upon arrival in Zanesville. Immediately attacked a guard. He was placed in administrative segregation/Suicide watch. Currently has 6 charges against him. D.A. deciding whether or not to file another 11 charges. Officer is doing well. Boaso however, is still paralyzed from the neck down. I'll keep you all updated.

That was a dumb ass move on his part, though I do LOVE the fact that he's now paralyzed. Hopefully the guards took matters into their own hands once he gave them an excuse

Like I said above..... He'da probably been a hero in there

I've been told before by another prison guard here in Lima, that attacking a guard will get you moved to max security &/or federal facility IIRC. He said you were better off attacking another inmate to get solitary, rather than messin' with a guard

Edited by Fonzie

That was a dumb ass move on his part, though I do LOVE the fact that he's now paralyzed. Hopefully the guards took matters into their own hands once he gave them an excuse

Like I said above..... He'da probably been a hero in there

I've been told before by another prison guard here in Lima, that attacking a guard will get you moved to max security &/or federal facility IIRC. He said you were better off attacking another inmate to get solitary, rather than messin' with a guard

The DOG is paralyzed not the douchebag

the sad reality is the bastard will get a free lawyer...

not exactly...

at our expense.

THERE you go!

unjust as it sounds, you want his public defender to do a good job. A shitty (or biased) public defender means that the prosecution can lay back and take it easy, potentially making the appeals process easier, which not only costs us even MORE money, but also increases the likelihood that the douche will be out of jail sooner, or have a legitimate reason to claim he didn't receive the fair representation promised in his Miranda rights.

blah blah blah... the point is, a publicly appointed attorney's job is to make sure the prosecution does ITS job fully and completely. You think they'd sleep at night otherwise? The real crime (ok, in retrospect, this sounds retarded after a cop and k9 are shot, but you get my point) is that prosecutors don't make very much money even when they do their job well... they start around $39k (with triple that in loans from law school). the main allure is government benefits and retirement; well, that, and they should have NO problem sleeping at night.

i hope i remember to follow this case, and the condition of the victims. full and speedy recovery to both. poor pooch... makes me feel less bad about feeding my dog all those french fries last night.

Edited by redkow97

When is it going to be okay to shoot douche bags like this on general principle? Since mommy and daddy obviously didn't beat his ass enough i think it's up to th ecommunity to step up and fill in. Didn't somebody say something about it taking a village......

Best of luck to both officers

Ok so UPDATE time! Bosco's a fighter...

bosco02.jpg

bosco11.jpg

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Veterinarians said Thursday that Bosco, the police dog shot in the line of duty, is showing signs of improvement, but they said it is still too early to tell whether he will walk again.

Bosco has been receiving care at the Ohio State University Veterinary Hospital since the shooting Sunday night, 10TV's Maureen Kocot reported.

The 3-year-old Dutch shepherd's human partner, Zanesville police Office Mike Mike Schiele, was attempting to serve a warrant when gunfire erupted.

Schiele was hit in the leg while Bosco, who had been let loose to attack the gunman, was wounded in the neck.

Bosco's caregivers offered a grim outlook earlier this week, saying he appeared to be paralyzed, with no movement in his front legs and very limited movement in his hind legs.

On Thursday, there was better news regarding the dog's condition.

"On Monday he could just barely move one of his legs and as of today he's moving both of his back legs pretty well," said veterinarian Dr. Amy Butler. "He's starting to move his front legs and he's starting to bear more weight on them, so we're happy with his progress."

Veterinarians believe the dog's spinal cord is still bruised, and they stressed that it is still too early to predict whether or not Bosco will walk again.

Each day, three times a day, Bosco undergoes physical therapy for an hour-and-half. He also gets daily visits from Schiele.

Veterinarians said the dog's appetite is healthy. They even joked that he has been eating like a pig.

"Here we've been feeding him canned food and he loves it," Butler said. "And people are bringing him steak and salmon, all kinds of good treats. He's getting spoiled."

Veterinarians said the next three to six weeks will reveal if the dog will walk again.

If you've ever been lucky enough to know one of these animals. You know that this is torture for him. These dogs live to work and are miserable when they can't. I know of one personally that wore down his teeth and had to have Titanium replacements (really awesome looking) when his handler had a broken leg and could not work. Let's all still keep him and his handler in our thoughts and prayers. I have had people ask and I do not know how they are handling donations for Bosco's care.

CORRECTION

I just spoke with them and you can donate at the Community Bank North Branch in Z-ville or directly to the Z.P.D. HQ and give your donation to the Chief's Secretary.

Edited by Lunatik3