• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

picture.php?albumid=387&pictureid=3759

picture.php?albumid=387&pictureid=3760

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4470

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4468

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4456

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4460

good form. you've got all the essentials down.

-- stick your knee out as far as it will go to be a cool kid so i can say i drag knee.

-- elbows locked, always helps with the feedback from my experience

-- stay as close to the center of the bike as possible to help with extreme lean angles

-- properly adjusted controls for maximum pain and inefficiency

-- cross the double yellow

-- not wear your helmet to show off your super cool ego

-- be fat.*

*: sorry if there are actually overweight people reading that post. please note that it was solely directed at super quick kawi niner.

Just thought this was funny haven't been following the ohio-riders poser group much but a friend who logs on to get a good laugh told me to check this thread out. 25% of you losers don't speed at all thats a laugh even the slowest of 600's will do 160ish guess all your gear must be weighting you down. But at least if you can look fast with all your gear on even if you don't know how to ride right? Your site is funny and on the past couple rides I have been on, ohio-riders has been a pretty good source of jokes so keep up the ignorant posts (does every post need 8 follow up posts of lol or rofl or some smiley face) and keep setting up rides nobody bothers to attend.

Your a dumbass. nuff said. Ban this guy.

picture.php?albumid=387&pictureid=3759

And we're the posers? Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

He'll learn one day when he uses his knee cap as a slider. Also, obviously this dude has never went down riding like that yet because he has no scars. He'll soon learn if he lives through it.

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4460

picture.php?albumid=574&pictureid=6945

all right lets check the basics... from you to my girl.... hum...

good arm bend for great control .. check

body weight off the side on the bike and forward.. check

leg(knee, foot) positioning .. check

head down and forward .. check

all the nessacary gear just incase ya do go down being so awesome that you are.. check

oh and being slower than my chick.. on a bigger bike.... MASSIVE CHECK!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Sorry didn't get back I was actually out riding yesterday. I know you guys will probably rip me up cause I let riding get it the way of sitting on the computer talking about how awesome gear is. Are you guys sitting in front of your computer in your gear? So dragging knee is squidly? Dammit that all makes sense now Valentino Rossi, Eboz, Duhammel, Eddie Lawson all total squids. They are just going to ruin their sweet gear getting a knee down. Maybe you should contact them and explain how if they want to be cool they should sit in front of their computers all day and talk about riding but not actually do any riding. So how do you guys jerk of with your sweet one piece racing gear on while you post meaningless replies?

Dammit that all makes sense now Valentino Rossi, Eboz, Duhammel, Eddie Lawson all total squids. They are just going to ruin their sweet gear getting a knee down.

so now you're comparing yourself to great riders like rossi and duhammel?

yes, dragging a knee is a good thing if done PROPERLY...

this is where you fail...:popcorn:

also notice, those riders you mentioned...all wear gear....

fail again...

Sorry didn't get back I was actually out riding yesterday. I know you guys will probably rip me up cause I let riding get it the way of sitting on the computer talking about how awesome gear is. Are you guys sitting in front of your computer in your gear? So dragging knee is squidly? Dammit that all makes sense now Valentino Rossi, Eboz, Duhammel, Eddie Lawson all total squids. They are just going to ruin their sweet gear getting a knee down. Maybe you should contact them and explain how if they want to be cool they should sit in front of their computers all day and talk about riding but not actually do any riding. So how do you guys jerk of with your sweet one piece racing gear on while you post meaningless replies?

Actually I'm at work, which is why I'm on the forum, whats your excuse?

And ya see, those actual riders you mentioned wear gear. They have something called sliders when they put their knee on the ground. I bet they probably don't ride on city streets in jeans and a tshirt trying to drag their knee. They have a brain inside of their head. Something you obviously lack. If you are so confident of your riding skills join one of the group rides on the forum and lets see if you can ride like you brag about....

If you are so confident of your riding skills join one of the group rides on the forum and lets see if you can ride like you brag about....

LOL, parks and the rest of the coshocton kids could give him the katana treatment.:lol: