QuikZX9R

QuikZX9R

Me, I can verify that he purchased ALL of those bike brand new and put

all those miles on himself. I can tell you that he is a good rider and I think it would be many of you picking gravel out of your own skin if you rode with him. Where were all you hotshot riders when we took a 536 mile ride into WV? I posted it here and guess how many Ohio-Riders showed up?,, ZERO! mileage to high, pace to hot for you?

Personally I could care less if people wear gear on rides, it's there skin/life on the line and not my own so to each their own,, I've been on 7 rides over the years where people have been killed ( including my father being hit and killed by a drunk driver in 03) and all 7 of those killed had on FULL riding gear at the time. Quick is a good guy as well, I personally witnessed him lay his own bike down so as not to run over top of a guy that had just looped his ZX12 on a entrance ramp to the highway. Just a couple months ago I had a person wipe out into a guard rail on 1 of my rides and guess who I called to come and scrape the bike off the road? Quick said " no problem" on a beautiful Sunday and brought his truck right over to help me go and collect the bike. Anytime I want someone to ride with I can call him and he's always ready to go, I think if I called him during a thunder storm he would ride along.

That's a pretty high crash ratio you guys have on your rides.... No thanx. Not my cup of tea.... I'll keep my chicken strips..... And myself & my bike in one piece (hopefully). Seein' my dad die like that probably would've been enough for me to call it quits

I'm all for havin' fun in the twisties, but sounds like if you guys are hitting it that "hot", then maybe it's time you move up to the track, & quit playin' Ricky Racer on the public roads

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if I called him during a thunder storm he would ride along...

so he's not afraid of rain? (neither am I) none of this has anything to do with the fact that he is spreading flat out BAD advice on a public forum....

I ride with people who are faster than me and people who are slower than me. So what, the people who are faster aren’t automatically cool and the slower ones aren't lame pieces of shit.

+1

I cite Mat Mladin as evidence. the FAST guys are the assholes :p

So the lessons we're supposed to learn here are what? If you ride a lot of miles, and ride really really fast on the street then you are a better person than someone who rides less miles or is slower ? Nice

Nah... The lesson is chicks dig guys who ride with the plumber crack hanging out.

you guyz take alot of shit seriously. almost 20,000 miles on a less than 2 yr old bike is kinda hard to believe. not saying that you don't Kwik. but i ride alot. ive had my bike for 2 yrs. and got it with 4,000 miles on it, and it now has almost 20,000. and i ride alot. my dad has had his bike for about 4 to 5 yrs and it has been to florida michigan, maine rolling thunder, and he is just now at about 37,000 miles. so I dunno. on a less than 2 yr old bike. I don't even put my bike up for the winter cuz i still ride it. Pic or it didn't happen. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have 17 bikes??!?

that's pretty baller. do you have the biggest garage ever?

it sure sounds like quik rides a lot and that's great. he's lucky to be close to the nice roads in ohio.

i've done a few 500+ mile days (probably through the same areas you and quik ride around, though not necessarily at your pace according to bill lol) and though that's also great, it doesn't make me any less of an ass clown elsewhere.

if i'm the nicest guy on the internet, but start calling strangers in real life "ass clowns" i can expect to at least be yelled at... and i might even have a bit of fun while doing it. but in the end, i'd still be a jackass.

lastly, people should relax with neg repping people who are simply coming to the defense of someone. not that it means a whole lot, but we shouldn't push people away for being nice.

you guyz take alot of shit seriously. almost 20,000 miles on a less than 2 yr old bike is kinda hard to believe. not saying that you don't Kwik. but i ride alot. ive had my bike for 2 yrs. and got it with 4,000 miles on it, and it now has almost 20,000. and i ride alot. my dad has had his bike for about 4 to 5 yrs and it has been to florida michigan, maine rolling thunder, and he is just now at about 37,000 miles. so I dunno. on a less than 2 yr old bike. I don't even put my bike up for the winter cuz i still ride it. Pic or it didn't happen. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did close to 14k last year and I probably could've done 18k if I tried.

you have 17 bikes??!?

that's pretty baller. do you have the biggest garage ever?

it sure sounds like quik rides a lot and that's great. he's lucky to be close to the nice roads in ohio.

i've done a few 500+ mile days (probably through the same areas you and quik ride around, though not necessarily at your pace according to bill lol) and though that's also great, it doesn't make me any less of an ass clown elsewhere.

if i'm the nicest guy on the internet, but start calling strangers in real life "ass clowns" i can expect to at least be yelled at... and i might even have a bit of fun while doing it. but in the end, i'd still be a jackass.

lastly, people should relax with neg repping people who are simply coming to the defense of someone. not that it means a whole lot, but we shouldn't push people away for being nice.

I gave him some rep to counter the neg

No clue, I don't care if I keep getting it, it means nothing to me. Thank you to the peeps that did give me good rep. I have been trying to get quick to the track, looks like once everything comes together for him he will be there. I can't ride fast on the strees, there is way too much at stake.