Little Tony's pizzaria

Alstare03

i guess no one goes to the calendar tuesday bike night at little tonys pizzaria in marysville. stopped by tonight to check it, yea some lame band (no offence) was playing 1 shadow in the Rear parking hiding in the corner, yea i just kept on cruisin thru the parking lot and made my way out the way i came in. Not even the local marysville ppl was there to support it. guess we could remove it from the calendar????:(:(:(

I guess no little tony. I would like to see a bike night out there. Come to the one on Friday at Hooter's in Hilliard. Meet some of us! Is there any bike shit going on at Indian? Now that would be an awesome ride for us here in Cols. Travel time isn't a problem, it's a pleasure.

I guess no little tony. I would like to see a bike night out there. Come to the one on Friday at Hooter's in Hilliard. Meet some of us! Is there any bike shit going on at Indian? Now that would be an awesome ride for us here in Cols. Travel time isn't a problem, it's a pleasure.

My hubby, myself, and sometimes the neighbors ride out to Hooters in Hilliard. Small bike night. Kind of cozy and comfortable.

:)

I'd do a Indian Lake bike night ride if there is one to go to.

i'll have to check out froggies and the Pit Stop in huntsville see if they are having any this late in the year.

My hubby, myself, and sometimes the neighbors ride out to Hooters in Hilliard. Small bike night. Kind of cozy and comfortable.

:)

I'd do a Indian Lake bike night ride if there is one to go to.