Good deal here!!!

ICEMAN

Attention Valued PTR Customers:

The Mid-Ohio School is pleased to announce a 15% discount off ALL remaining Performance Track Riding days! Customer must book all five (5) remaining dates on the same order or the remaining dates yet unbooked. (If you have already placed an order for one or more of the remaining dates, we will issue you a discount of 15% on those dates plus the remaining dates you need to book yet.)

Enter coupon code PTR15%2009 when placing your order!

REMAINING PERFORMANCE TRACK RIDING DATES FOR 2009

Thursday, September 10th – Twilight Max-Time $150

Saturday, September 19th – Standard 3 group day running from 2:00PM – 8:00PM $195

Sunday, September 20th – Standard 3 group day running on track from 2:00PM – 8:00PM $195

^^^^(2 day discount pricing of $375 when ordering both days together)

Monday, September 28th Standard 3 group day running on track from 9:00AM – 5:00PM $195

Tuesday, September 29th – All-In-Two day running on track from 9:00AM – 5:00PM $260

^^^^(2 day discount pricing of $375 when ordering both days together – What a deal!)

Enroll online at www.midohioschool.com or by calling 1-877-793-8667.

It seems like a good deal until you realize:

Customer must book all five (5) remaining dates on the same order or the remaining dates yet unbooked. (If you have already placed an order for one or more of the remaining dates, we will issue you a discount of 15% on those dates plus the remaining dates you need to book yet.)
So, you shell out $900 for a 15% discount.

And, you are getting an unknown. They had a staff member STOP on track for an injured rider... That's a BIG no-no... These guys have been put into a situation where they have little to no time at the instructor level and have close to one or two days of track time at the facility. Which isn't a big deal as they should be able to adapt quick, but when staff stops on track, I am left feeling they are too green to hold the lives of customers in their hands...

Buying all 5 at 15% sounds good, but that's still close to a grand...

i wasnt too happy when they trying push me last saturday to track.you know the track Lizard,and you told us its not save,but they trying to talk to me to get there.i told them i was on slicks and i never run on them before,so i dont want to try on conditions like that.you mean stop, they guy who fly over his bars?

i wasnt too happy when they trying push me last saturday to track.you know the track Lizard,and you told us its not save,but they trying to talk to me to get there.i told them i was on slicks and i never run on them before,so i dont want to try on conditions like that.you mean stop, they guy who fly over his bars?

Track is safe in the dry. The surface when wet is dangerous. Hence the reason the AMA top riders refuse to ride when wet... Even for slower track day speeds, it is terrible when wet... Mid-Ohio will tell you what they want you to hear in essence, but even their own KTM sponsors and Care School guys say the same thing. There's a difference between riders/drivers and office personell...

The stopping on track is what happens with new staff people that haven't been properly instructed or are VERY new and green at this type of thing...

My view is skewed and will be taken as disgruntle for sure, but many of you know me and I LOVE Mid-Ohio and run pretty well there. But, do what you feel is best for yourself and ride or choose not to...

In the dry? Great place to ride. In the wet? Stay home. Seriously.