Oil in northeast

rslocum

It's the rt14 Forbes/Broadway exit. Get off on the exit go straight at first light left at second light go across the bridge and left on the road running along 271... oh and watch ur speed it seems like they have 5 cops for every person in Oakwood

My oldest and I were up there earlier today looking for gloves to try on. Stopped at State 8, And every other shop along the way back towards home. Didn't find any gloves but did see Repsol Oil at just about every shop especially the ones with a big Honda sign outside. Even saw a sign for it at Mph cycles across from State 8. I would think Just for Fun in Middlefield would have been a lot closer and had what you were looking for.

Good thing you got it. How's that bike coming back together? If your changing oil I would guess it must be just about ready. No?

My oldest and I were up there earlier today looking for gloves to try on. Stopped at State 8, And every other shop along the way back towards home. Didn't find any gloves but did see Repsol Oil at just about every shop especially the ones with a big Honda sign outside. Even saw a sign for it at Mph cycles across from State 8. I would think Just for Fun in Middlefield would have been a lot closer and had what you were looking for.

Good thing you got it. How's that bike coming back together? If your changing oil I would guess it must be just about ready. No?

Haha, I tried on gloves today at State8 too.

Haha, I tried on gloves today at State8 too.

I never ended up trying any on because they didn't have any glove that I wanted. Most of the places didn't even have gauntlet gloves at all. It was a waste of 150 miles in gas and 4 hours in the car. I guess I got to see some nice bikes I will most likely never own. Also Learned that Honda DN-01 is one ugly beast!

I never ended up trying any on because they didn't have any glove that I wanted. Most of the places didn't even have gauntlet gloves at all. It was a waste of 150 miles in gas and 4 hours in the car. I guess I got to see some nice bikes I will most likely never own. Also Learned that Honda DN-01 is one ugly beast!

I tried on 2 pairs, State8 has such a shitty gear collection. I just go to look at the bikes... I really want the Monster ZX14 Orange and Black special edition.... *drool*

tat dealership is huge.....

Have you ever seen their used bike collection? Massive, about as big as their showroom. Then there's an entire warehouse behind the main building where they keep a toon more used bikes and a bunch of the new ones... INSANE

Have you ever seen their used bike collection? Massive, about as big as their showroom. Then there's an entire warehouse behind the main building where they keep a toon more used bikes and a bunch of the new ones... INSANE

How are their used bikes priced? I wish there was someone in central Ohio that had a nice inventory of used bikes.

One of my friends went up there to pick up a bike they bought from them on ebay, 68 Honda Dream. He got a good deal on it.

How are their used bikes priced? I wish there was someone in central Ohio that had a nice inventory of used bikes.

One of my friends went up there to pick up a bike they bought from them on ebay, 68 Honda Dream. He got a good deal on it.

Very good in my opinion, plus they take care of you pretty well, while I'd much rather take my bike to DucRX (Isaac's Papa) for the important stuff, they definitely take care of you before you buy. For Scarlet they put a new front tire on since it was a little bald, they also replaced the front brakes... all without increasing the price.

Let me know if/when you ever want to go, I'd be happy to go with you, and I know the sales manager will give you a "deal", especially if you're a referral.

Bike is back together and ready to go. I actually got it repaired at Just for Fun. I did look around at their lube section and didn't remember seeing Repsol. I didn't look to hard though. I didn't decide to change my oil until after I got the bike back home and realized they replaced the clutch cover. So as a piece of mind I changed the oil ensuring nothing got into the oil while the had the cover off.

Bike is back together and ready to go. I actually got it repaired at Just for Fun. I did look around at their lube section and didn't remember seeing Repsol. I didn't look to hard though. I didn't decide to change my oil until after I got the bike back home and realized they replaced the clutch cover. So as a piece of mind I changed the oil ensuring nothing got into the oil while the had the cover off.

I thought I saw it on the bottom shelf across from the parts counter... it could have been Rotella though ... sorry :(

I thought I saw it on the bottom shelf across from the parts counter... it could have been Rotella though ... sorry :(

It's all good. Got it at Ohio motorcycle. I usually order on-line because I can usually find it cheaper.

Are you happy with their work and service? I've heard good things but never had them work on anything.