That Bastards movie with Brad Spit

Gump

You either love Tarantio or hate his movies, there is not alot in between. I thought the movie was great and as much as I think Brad Pitt gets too much attention for stuff outside of acting, he did an incredible job in Interview with a Vampire and again in this film.

His movies are wierd...They are more "for the couch movies", on a crappy rainy day when you have watched all the good movies and there is nothing else to do. i like em and i don't like em. I think the guy wings it as he goes along.

Well, I don't know if I'm a Tarantino "gob knobbler", but I thought Basterds was pretty decent. Arguably there were a lot of WTF moments, and some scenes where I was expecting the knights from Monty Python and the Holy Grail to yell "GET ON WITH IT!". No one, and I mean NO ONE, does standoffs as witty and well as Tarantino. I wasn't walking in expecting Driving Miss Daisy, and I wasn't disappointed.

Well, I don't know if I'm a Tarantino "gob knobbler", but I thought Basterds was pretty decent. Arguably there were a lot of WTF moments, and some scenes where I was expecting the knights from Monty Python and the Holy Grail to yell "GET ON WITH IT!". No one, and I mean NO ONE, does standoffs as witty and well as Tarantino. I wasn't walking in expecting Driving Miss Daisy, and I wasn't disappointed.

:violin:

I've got your 30 bucks, why don't you meet me somewhere so I can get my anime on? Or did you sell them to someone else by now?

Yeah I have been waiting for you to get back. OR bike night or on thursday you can come to my house to pick em up. Wednesday morning also works as well.

His movies are wierd...They are more "for the couch movies", on a crappy rainy day when you have watched all the good movies and there is nothing else to do. i like em and i don't like em. I think the guy wings it as he goes along.

you're delusional

you're delusional

to each his own...I'm with Cheech....parts of it were VERY SLOW.....then FAST then SLOW....then... wtf...I almost fell asleep waiting for the anticipated action to take place. Kinda like the Bar scene...it could have been over in five but at least everyone who saw it knows exactly how to play that card game now.

There were only 15 people watching this movie at theater at prime time...SO....they must of heard about it....cucking sock

There are a few die hard fan's, I guess some would call them "gob knobber" or whatever, but for those of us who think he is a great writer, those "slow parts" are the best parts.. My gf said once, "I thought Pulp Fiction was really good, besides that part where they shot the guy in the back seat by accident" lol, that was one of the best parts! I guess it's one of those, if you have to explain they would not understand...

The movie did 30mil the first weekend, that is better than any Tarantino opening.

There are a few die hard fan's, I guess some would call them "gob knobber" or whatever, but for those of us who think he is a great writer, those "slow parts" are the best parts.. My gf said once, "I thought Pulp Fiction was really good, besides that part where they shot the guy in the back seat by accident" lol, that was one of the best parts! I guess it's one of those, if you have to explain they would not understand...

The movie did 30mil the first weekend, that is better than any Tarantino opening.

I'm sorry, but what felt like a 30 second closeup shot of a crepe being eaten isn't what I would consider good. The entire ending of that scene was just painful.

I think Tarantino needs his own genre really.

I'm not sure if it was supposed to be an action, drama, war, or comedy. Also would agree with cheech about the WTF moments. I didn't know if I supposed to laugh, or be mortified.

However, I do love the loads of irony in the movie.

I'm still on the fence if I liked it or not.