08-27-06 Hocking Hills

MaverickK6

We are leaving US 33 and Gender Rd on the east side at Bob Evans for breakfast at 0900. We will leave about 10 from there for some fast curve riding. Since I been on this site a bit and know a bunch of you. Everyone needs to have a bike atleast as fast as putty's to be able to keep up. Satan bring your friends, but if they don't have a crotchrocket it might not be alot of fun.

Let me know if you plan on coming...

Hey do you own a Magma Red 636 ? If so I think I seen your bike at Canal Winchester at Home Depot. But anyways I would love to join up for a ride but I am changing my oil and brake fluid and getting the sag set on my 2005 Plasma Blue 636 :D . Oh I live in Groveport by the way so if you ever want to ride let me know, also here is a great sight that has alot of get together rides http://p210.ezboard.com/bcore74332

Also how does that GPR damper work, is it worth getting. I was looking at motomummy.com and they have them for $355 shipped, but I wanted to make sure they make a difference in the bike.