friday september 4

that dude

Tons of cheap SVs 650s and 1000s on craigslist... that'd be almost perfect for you get your ears wet on one.

Truth.

There's a really nice SV650 with a GSX-R750 front end on craiglists right now down in Akron.

I have an unnatural desire to own one of these, and this one looks really nice.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/mcy/1355947846.html

• 2 weeks later...
sounds cool. what works for you. do you have any ideas time, where, how long etc. maybe some other peeps will chime in as well

11 works just fine for me. Could meet north ish, hit River Rd going south, switch over to Riverview Rd south to Akron, W Bath Rd, Revere Rd (gravel but fun even going semi-slow), Ghent, to Yellow (I think it's Yellow), over to Everett, down through the Parks....

Probably 2-4 hours switching between twisties and some scenic relaxing parts.

I'm definitely all about the let's meet and just ride somewhere, we know a few roads we want to hit and how to get to them. Plus the beginners from the other thread may want to meet us somewhere.

likwid- im gonna be honest but 4 hrs of riding would damn near kill me(and my back). i could do a couple. im down for whatever i guess

No worries bud, my back usually hurts pretty bad too, but I thought you were going to road warrior it up :) I'm down for shorter no problems at all. I thought for some reason you were north of me.

Meet around 303 and 77, take 303 over to 8, to Brandywine, up then over Columbia, up Riverview rd.

That'd probably be an hour and a half or 2, probably less, but that puts us in a spot where we can grab food/rest and head back south.

If I don't end up tailgating and going to the OSU/UT game downtown I might be in for this. I live about 10 mins from where you guys are meeting so it'd be real easy to meet ya there. I know my one buddy will for sure be at the game and I dunno about the other one so it'd be just me

If I don't end up tailgating and going to the OSU/UT game downtown I might be in for this. I live about 10 mins from where you guys are meeting so it'd be real easy to meet ya there. I know my one buddy will for sure be at the game and I dunno about the other one so it'd be just me

No problem, I figure we'll wait at the spot for 5-10 minutes, maybe longer depending on how much TD resists.

No problem, I figure we'll wait at the spot for 5-10 minutes, maybe longer depending on how much TD resists.

Sounds like a plan....I'll try to have a firm decision later tonight but if not definitely do that. If I'm not there give or take 5 mins then don't worry about me, I hate making people wait