friday september 4

that dude

likwid- not gonna make it saturday. i got the offer to work, so im gonna take the time and 1/2. winter is coming so i gotta take it while i can. maybe sunday.?
Sunday works for me as well. glad you got some cashola

i MAY still be available tomorrow, I've yet to get plans of any tailgating so as of now I'm available

Also for Sunday I would more than likely be in with a couple buddies as well

Haha yea I hadn't had Baja Fresh in years but Five Guys was a good back up choice.

Nice meeting you guys as well. I've sent both of them the links and told them to sign up but neither of them are forum types. Thanks...we just like to ride wherever whenever and aren't picky, we just lack any crazy skill lol

Edited by Bad324

Haha yea I hadn't had Baja Fresh in years but Five Guys was a good back up choice.

Nice meeting you guys as well. I've sent both of them the links and told them to sign up but neither of them aren't forum types. Thanks...we just like to ride wherever whenever and aren't picky, we just lack any crazy skill lol

You guys all did fine, in terms of NEO those were the best roads (if someone up here knows of any better please tell me) as someone in the Beginner thread, anyone can get into trouble on any road, it's all about riding your level, you guys seemed to do fine and slow down when you needed, but as I said, my bike doesn't go that fast to begin with :)

where was that dude? he started this thread and never showed...

but anyway. i swear ive been that route once before so i wasnt familiar with it but when we ended up in peninsula i knew i had. im going to try to get out again this weekend but ill start a thread when i know for sure.

bad you and your buddies did alright. learn at your own pace. and sorry if i didnt warn you to take the turn slow and thats what got you in trouble, just glad we all got back in the shape we left.

and also this is kinda funny...when we all split up and i was on my way home i had a cop uturn after me on ridgewood just before i hit 82 cause i was goin bout 75 thru a curve....i had to shoot past 82 to get away from him but i hit pleasant valley in independence and thats kinda by my girls place so i just went there, it all worked out. good ride and no tickets :)

where was that dude? he started this thread and never showed...

but anyway. i swear ive been that route once before so i wasnt familiar with it but when we ended up in peninsula i knew i had. im going to try to get out again this weekend but ill start a thread when i know for sure.

bad you and your buddies did alright. learn at your own pace. and sorry if i didnt warn you to take the turn slow and thats what got you in trouble, just glad we all got back in the shape we left.

and also this is kinda funny...when we all split up and i was on my way home i had a cop uturn after me on ridgewood just before i hit 82 cause i was goin bout 75 thru a curve....i had to shoot past 82 to get away from him but i hit pleasant valley in independence and thats kinda by my girls place so i just went there, it all worked out. good ride and no tickets :)

I definitely enjoyed that route and would do it over. Definitely keep me updated on getting out again

oh nah it wasn't your fault at all, I fell back a bit waiting for my buddy on the Suzuki and was catching up and the corner was sharper than I expected.

Do you mean Riverview and was it a Brecksville cop? We crossed 82 right before you ended up passing that car and we saw you for a little bit then lost ya. We were moving along pretty good and we passed a cop but he just waved at us.

If you got any good pictures hit me up with them

lol i thought you guys said 82 was up ahead right before i passed that car....but yea when i passed that car i went by 1 cop who just kept going, and just minutes later i passed a second cop who slammed his brakes as i went by, it looked like he had made a complete stop after i passed him so i just punched it. i ended up takin riverview till it actually dead ended, hung a left and poped out by 77. im not too familiar with those back roads so i wasnt worried about 82 i just wanted to get out of the area. i just assumed i had passed it after the second cop.

i only got a few pics but ill post them in a day or two, i havent looked at them but hope i got at least 1 or 2 good ones, and im gonna wait to make any definite plans for next weekend till it gets closer, this weather is too unpredictable to plan a week ahead but ill heep you posted