Need help

rick37

I just picked up a 85 virago 700 it needs some cosmedics but the big issue right now is that when looking into the gas tank it is rusted,I need to now how to get the rust out. I also need the carbs cleaned I have never done this and frankly it scares the hell out of me to think if I attempt this I will totally screw it up.So any help will be greatly apprectiaited. :D:D:D

We sell Kreem kits - acid & liner in one kit about $40, I used a kit on a totally trashed 95 VT1100 Ace tank and got 10 years out of it.

Carbs aren't so bad, most of the time the I get by with purchasing new jets and they're usually all good from there.

We'd be interested over here, but you need to think about a rebuild kit or jets-- odds are, on something that old, when you get it open you'll find the rubbers are in bad shape. PM me or Hob13 if you think you want our help.

We can also help with the tank if you need it- we've still got the nails and such from when we cleaned Hob13's new tank.

Edited by Aerik