Steak dinner

cmoosego

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday september 18th at 6 pm.... steak dinner with salad and potato and other sides, 10 bucks gets you in... at the hall 4217 e.main st, whitehall ohio 43213... as always beer is 1.75, and top shelf at 3.50... come on down and see me cooking steaks... THANKS, moose...:D:D

bump for steak dinner in 2 days.... who's gonna enjoy some good meating?

Friday september 18th at 6 pm.... steak dinner with salad and potato and other sides, 10 bucks gets you in... at the hall 4217 e.main st, whitehall ohio 43213... as always beer is 1.75, and top shelf at 3.50... come on down and see me cooking steaks... THANKS, moose...:D:D

bump steak tomorrow!!!!:)

bump, steaks will be cooked to order....:D

who is coming????

Steak sounds good to me right now.

Too bad I'll be in friggn' Pennsylvania thanks to my hubby saying we're due a visit to the in-laws. Yay Hooray! Bah Humbug!

Enjoy your friggn' steaks!! ;)

Woooooooh..........yeah.........steaks!!! I'll be sure to NOT save one for you. :p

Thinking about coming by. Moose, it's 10 to get in...and then how much for the steak dinner?

Me and my girl just might try to swing up for dinner. As long as we don't have to go back to the hospital. Her daughter is due to have her baby. So, as long as the baby holds out, we will be up there. Wanting to join the Knights of Cols also. Hopefully I will see you later on!