enoyna tnaw ot edir eht ht21 fo rebmetpeS?

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a dork. :p
i prefer geek.
Yeah I'll take ur triumph and u can ride ur motard.:)

to much bike for ya... :)

12th also free open house at ama museum and the races at mid ohio , and a good day to sumo if you get james in gear

so u coming?

your thread title gives me a headache...and unfortunately I'm stuck at work until 3pm. then I will be getting drunk for "the" game :drink:

mother f'er thats stupid. u down for the gap if i can get it worked out to the weekend?

i'm always dtf for the gap :banana:

fuck ya! im still working on details

on our roads it is :)

hahahahahaha

Aren't you guys coming to the Race against Lukemia at the Circleville track? It's early. 10 am.

i cant use my buddies truck this weekend. i wanted to ride down there on friday but i dont have a hauler :(

Aren't you guys coming to the Race against Lukemia at the Circleville track? It's early. 10 am.

Yea, you fuckers should come out to CRP!!! You can watch me fall down... well, if I decide to crash! :D We are trying to mix the racing classes up a bit cuz there will be lots of new guys there ( im still a new guy too :) ) But anyway.. we are doing the go karts for $1.50 a lap. We need to get an OR race together for the karts! Thats gonna be a blast!