OMG Dayton DOES have twisties

Myzon26

i just got back from a 4 hour ride with nickninja and it was freakin awesome. if anyone doesn't think there are good twisties around here then ask him for a route. i am a newer rider and he helped me out a lot(pointing out gravel, things of that nature) and he didn't get frustrated waiting for my slow ass to make it to the next intersection. all in all it was an outstanding ride. i still have a grin on my face(and a little less chicken strip:D) Nick, anytime you want to ride again drop me a pm or give me a call.

Yeah, it was nice to go out for 4hours and hit every road I know of...it was FUN for sure. Hey, I have no problem waiting at all man, I'll get to the next stop sign with my speed and you get to it with yours, it's no thang but a chickenwang. :werd: Those last twisty roads I showed you though are NICE, only one other person I've ridden with has rode those with me, sometimes we get tired before we make it to those last ones, but they're very close to being the best ones.

Hey I'm game for another ride soon man, we'll keep in touch.

Lude, jermattak, y'all are welcome anytime too.

BTW, damn I had the hairdryer working today drying out my leathers...haha...DAMN it was hot. The Febreeze was in action afterwards to keep the freshness...lol. :)

yeah i was starting to feel bad for you in those leathers man. i was starting to get hot so i know you had to be. i felt a lot more comfortable on the turns the farther we went except one glitch(damn s-turn!!!)

i'm going to try and sync my carbs today, (we'll see how that goes lol) but yeah we should see if we can get a good time where we can all take a ride, next weekend possibly?

i do have one rant however, now that i have been on those roads, my small twisties i am used too are downright boring!!

South East is where I head. Not all the way South East, but further you go better they get. And YES I've been down there a few times. Only takes about an hour with me riding from Dayton. These twisties that I ride around here aren't in Dayton either, they're about 40minutes out of town heading South and a bit East. ;) Local twisties that can last you almost around 4 hours hitting them all... so it's all good. :) And you don't have to make any plans to worry about hitting them; atleast I don't. I'll suit up and head out for 2-2.5 hours and be home. No trip needed. :) I grew up where all the roads are.

Fellas, I ride with NinjaNick all the time. He works 2nd shift so evening rides are out for him but I do hit those same roads sometimes in the evenings if anyone is interested. Otherwise, I get out about every Saturday morning. By the way, ask NinjaNick about how he got pulled over by a Park Ranger on 35 Saturday afternoon. lol.............. I thought he was busted big time when the State Trooper showed up. Smooth talking almost got him a ticket. lol........

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...