Go Buckeyes!!!!

twisted12

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense simply let one get by and that was the difference in the game.

But if you look at it this way.....In no way did USC cover the spread....a lot of guys lost money tonight betting on USC.

That in itself makes me smile.

OSU just failed to manage the clock tonight and thats what killed them.

Tressel had best lose his job after this season ends.

Dude may be the most unimaginative, least vision-centric offensive coach of all time. He does nothing innovative, has no fire in his coaching. His teams only win when they grossly out-skill their opponents. That's why real NFL teams don't run the same f*CKING TAILBACK DRAW PLAY A THOUSAND TIMES.

Tressel had best lose his job after this season ends.

Dude may be the most unimaginative, least vision-centric offensive coach of all time. He does nothing innovative, has no fire in his coaching. His teams only win when they grossly out-skill their opponents. That's why real NFL teams don't run the same f*CKING TAILBACK DRAW PLAY A THOUSAND TIMES.

Two words for you...........

Lloyd Carr ;)

Fuck!!!!!! I hate whe Tressle plays that conservative bullshit! We punted or kicke a fieldgoal every 4th down even on less than a yard or 4th and goal!! We have to go for those especially when inside there 40. Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!

true, that was a big difference maker. Pete carroll let them go for it on 4th down countless times. I was impressed with OSU's defense, if you take away that first TD (because it was from pryors INT and gave USC the ball on the 3) OSU only let their offense score 11 pts. The offense just didn't step up big enough, no points off turnovers, and had amazing field position all night long.

we finally get a coach that beats michigan every year, but loses to every other big team :confused:

DOn't get me wrong...I was prepared if we took a beat down.

I was vry happy with the game....Even though they lost.

Sad day.....but life goes on.

Better to lose early to a ranked team than late to an unranked when it comes down to Bowl time.

VERY VERY true. OSU will bounce back and be in the thick of things at the end of the year. OSU's D line stuffed the run, and that was the key to staying in the game. Even though they lost, I HAVE to give props (OMG I actually said that) to the athletes on the field.

DOn't get me wrong...I was prepared if we took a beat down.

I was vry happy with the game....Even though they lost.

Sad day.....but life goes on.

Better to lose early to a ranked team than late to an unranked when it comes down to Bowl time.

your point?
OSU also had a national title and has been there 3 times with Tressel.

My point is, Carr is NOT a complete failure. Anyone who amasses his winning record and a National Title can't be considered a failure. Did OSU own him? Of course!! That doesn't mean his whole career as a coach was a failure.

That's my point.

so tressel doesn't have a winning record and national titles?

Um...you obviously didn't bother reading what I typed. My post had NOTHING to do with Tressel. I'm not sure how much clearer I could be. Carr failed against OSU, but his football career is FAR from being a failure.

Understand?

Um...you obviously didn't bother reading what I typed. My post had NOTHING to do with Tressel. I'm not sure how much clearer I could be. Carr failed against OSU, but his football career is FAR from being a failure.

Understand?

I understand. Michigan State makes the big ten look bad. I was wishing they would be good this year.

Daammn :nono: I actually feel bad for you guys

Tressel's been a hell of a coach for OSU, but he chokes on the big game just like Cooper used to choke on Michigan

Cooper didnt choke against michigan, he never understood the tradition and history behind that particular game, to him OSU may as well have been playing Troy instead of michigan.