Gixxie750 drunk posting again.......

gixxie750

I was out West until Friday, and didn't really get on the site until yesterday. I saw the reported post today. I moved it. You posted the drama. You make yourself look like an idiot.

Could you imagine the flamewar that would start if I got on your site and posted something to the effect of "the assfault junkies really need to start respecting Ohio Riders or we're going to outgrow their site"? First of all, I would never post anything remotely close to that on your site. It's a pretty fucked up thing to say. I mean, talking shit about members of a site ON their site is pretty ballsy. But then to try and blame ME for it is even ballsier.

The thing is u never get on our site. You dont even try to invite us to anyhing or work together on anything. We are ohio riders and we all live in ohio and we all should work with each other. U saw the reported post and there was like 2 replys after that so obviously it was over.

kawi- u know what i mean and yes they have died,but its a little odd that i am singled out along with the junkies.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... and btw it was me who reported the post! if and when shit went south and got completely out of hand i would know where to start at moving posts. i was going to atleast attempt to keep your original thread clean, but if you want to try to say i was picking on you or what-not i wasnt.

Glad you posted this. I didn't think it was me that reported it.... But then, I've flushed my brain since then! :D

You posted the drama. You make yourself look like an idiot.

Could you imagine the flamewar that would start if I got on your site and posted something to the effect of "the assfault junkies really need to start respecting Ohio Riders or we're going to outgrow their site"? First of all, I would never post anything remotely close to that on your site. It's a pretty fucked up thing to say. I mean, talking shit about members of a site ON their site is pretty ballsy. But then to try and blame ME for it is even ballsier.

Exxxxactly

The thing is u never get on our site. You dont even try to invite us to anyhing or work together on anything. We are ohio riders and we all live in ohio and we all should work with each other.

You can't force people to like you or work with you Brandon..... If they don't, they don't. Look in the mirror...... There could be a reason for it

Ben never comes on any rides of ours, & hasn't joined our site either..... Even though he's an honorary member & has been invited multiple times. You don't see me comin' on here drunk postin' & blowin' him shit

And as far as hearin' things....... I've seen you talkin' shit about Ben, & SamBusa before, on your site, in threads that are still out there..... So don't be cryin' "Wolf" & usin' :p emoticons to act like you're the one being victimized or you're all good now. You even called CBRJess "Lame" for trying to remain neutral..... And she endlessly sticks up for you

FTR..... Since you never retracted your Rep comment to me, even though I gave you ample time to "sober up"..... You can "Go fuck yourself" too

kawi- u know what i mean and yes they have died,but its a little odd that i am singled out along with the junkies.

it may seem like you are singled out only cause you are the one making comments like you did. you dont see jess jumping on here saying things like that ever which is why she gets along with everyone. im only using her as an example cuz she is prob the most well known of your group.

since the drama llama is out and about, can you tell us what it is you heard that made you say that and who it was heard from? we can at least clear up any misconceptions.

for example, I wasn't there cause: 1. it's in cinci (you'll notice a LOT of the members are in columbus, which is a good 1~1.5 hrs away... which is a long way to go to a bike night when there are so many in cbus already) 2. i was riding at grattan 3. I have a hard time going to any bike related event that doesn't involve riding of some kind.

i'm going to guess many people didn't show from cbus or cland because of one of those reasons. it sounds like you had a big showing from the cinci members? maybe not?

You can't force people to like you or work with you Brandon..... If they don't, they don't. Look in the mirror...... There could be a reason for it

Ben never comes on any rides of ours, & hasn't joined our site either..... Even though he's an honorary member & has been invited multiple times. You don't see me comin' on here drunk postin' & blowin' him shit

And as far as hearin' things....... I've seen you talkin' shit about Ben, & SamBusa before, on your site, in threads that are still out there..... So don't be cryin' "Wolf" & usin' :p emoticons to act like you're the one being victimized or you're all good now. You even called CBRJess "Lame" for trying to remain neutral..... And she endlessly sticks up for you

FTR..... Since you never retracted your Rep comment to me, even though I gave you ample time to "sober up"..... You can "Go fuck yourself" too

U can take rep back? Hm u learn something new every day. I wasnt sobering up i was racing my sportbike and was building more bikes for racing.

What site is yours? EDIT: I found it

Actually i don't Drunk Dial / Drunk Post (due to the fact if im that hammered finding my phone or my laptop is the last thing on my mind!!!) :D:lol: So you would be wrong in saying everyone does it :(

I just joined last month on this site, in a months time I've seen plenty of post but none with the balls you have to post up about OR needing to Respect what you do. I've never been to your site, honestly have no reason to either. I'm no saint don't claim to be, I can be laid back throw a punch and take a punch on these boards, or i can be on the offensive and go attack assholes and idiots who say mentally challenged shit such as yourself in more then one post in this thread alone!

My post was stupid and it had died. I was glad it died. Now its going to be REALLY alive and thats stupid. Yes i type some crazy crap when i get drunk. EVERY ONE HERE does it and then acts like they are a saint when others do it. If u guys really cared u would close the thread and not bring it up again. There are like 4 junkie bashing threads on here. Its not like i started all of them...

my $.03 (cause I'm baller)...OR is a bigger site, right?...soooooooooooo...pause for dramatic effect, wouldn't it make sense that all of the events/rides/etc should be posted on here as well? I see the junkies as a subgroup almost (don't take offense). Granted i dont know who showed up when or any of the specifics, but shouldn't every junkie be an OR member and those that are invited be a junkie member?

my $.03 (cause I'm baller)...OR is a bigger site, right?...soooooooooooo...pause for dramatic effect, wouldn't it make sense that all of the events/rides/etc should be posted on here as well? I see the junkies as a subgroup almost (don't take offense). Granted i dont know who showed up when or any of the specifics, but shouldn't every junkie be an OR member and those that are invited be a junkie member?

Thats what i was thinking. All the Junkies would deff be a member here if we felt welcome.