Free(ish) stuff

Goldie

I have been cleaning my house out and need this stuff gone. This stuff is free to anyone who wants to come pick it up, and if you wanted to bring along a taco bell chicken quesadilla with extra jalapeno sauce, feel free to do so. I'm located in Dublin close to Riverside and 161.

Bunch of Cat5 cable. two 5ft lengths, two 15ft lengths, two 6ft lengths. Some of it is brand new. All of these lengths are estimates, I am too lazy to sit and measure them, so I used my forearm.

Two wired cell phone headsets. One is just an earbud in the packaging, the other is a true headset. They use a 2.5mm audio jack.

Throttle cables and assembly for a 2004-2005 GSXR 600/750.

Misc.jpg

Alpinestars Tech Series boots size 44 Euro. I wear a 10.5 and these fit quite well. Here's the down side, they are OLD and WORN. They would be good for someone who doesn't have any. The toe caps came off even though I epoxied them. The soles are also epoxied on.

SDC10104.jpg

SDC10105.jpg

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions or want something.

Drew

Edit to add: Maybe some more stuff to follow

I could use the boots for dirt riding let me know. Thanks
if wannaplay dont take them im all over them!!! i dont have any yet and have been needing some.......

Who ever is the first to come pick these up at my house is who gets em. Sorry guys, I would like to hold them and all that, but I want this stuff gone ASAP. I will hold them if someone is SERIOUS about coming to get them so that three people aren't showing up for them, but I don't want to hold stuff for days and days. PM me for more info

Drew