Sex positions to relieve pain?

NightRider

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--Put her on top, but turn her around to face your feet, that way she will watch your knee and give you a decent visual in the meantime

--of course there's always the option of giving her some face time (and vice versa) just to tide y'all over.

how you doing , you tryin to see me tonite ?:D

I might have to ask her if the chloroform smells good, to pull that one off lol.

youd be surprised , you ever brought it up ?

Hospital sex rocks! Getting a hummer while hooked up to heart rate monitors in the cardiac unit of the local hospital was a nice way to test the equipment.

you sir know what I was talking bout !!

that is still my most memorable one of all time I had a compound fracture in my leg they put a rod in it and hooked me into this thing that kept bending my leg , there was no way of doing the deed and my girl felt bad for me so she closed the door a started the oral deed a couple mins into it a nurse walked in didnt even act surprised and said "dont mind me I just gotta check his vitals you can keep going sweetie" AWSOME

i had a compound fracture in my leg they put a rod in it and hooked me into this thing that kept bending my leg , there was no way of doing the deed and my girl felt bad for me so she closed the door a started the oral deed a couple mins into it a nurse walked in didnt even act surprised and said "dont mind me i just gotta check his vitals you can keep going sweetie" awsome

Hello Nurse!!! :D

Edited by buildit

You fail! You were not even willing to yank on your wife's collar a little after her accident. What's up with that...? I'm jk bro. :D

She still doing ok?

:lol: I didn't take the time to yank it off. Did the deed while she was wearing it.

yeah, she is doin good. thanks for askin

youd be surprised , you ever brought it up ?

The relationship is pretty new...so we're still getting into new stuff. :D

Hell, have her lay on the kitchen counter with her legs under your arms and have at it. (Warning you must be at least my height to try this ride.) :)

A table, might not be a bad idea lol. I think i'm about 2 inches shorter than you. Your about what 5"11", 6 feet?

try sitting in a dining chair! better yet. Put your feet on your frame sliders lean back on the passenger seat and tell her to stand on the foot pegs :) thank me later for this one!

Been there, done that.. but... the other way around. thank god for a stable kick stand or could have ended badly..

Yooh haz a silly!:p

I know its new but I was askin cuz she liked it the night of my company christmas party , just didnt know if her tastes had changed or somthing ??:D:popcorn:

:lol:You dick! You ruined it for every other guy in the future! She's only let me put a finger in it, so far. But...hey that's a step right? :D

I know its new but I was askin cuz she liked it the night of my company christmas party , just didnt know if her tastes had changed or somthing ??:D:popcorn:

He could ask if anyone was being a pain in the ass that night?:rolleyes:

:lol:

Mr. Garrison: Okay, children, now I wanna review the different sexual positions. Who can tell me which sexual positions we talked about?

Filmore: [raises his hand] Miss'nary position?

Mr. Garrison: [turns around and writes the position] Missionary position, good. A little boring, but tried and true. What else?

Girl: Doggie?

Mr. Garrison: [turns around and writes the position] That's right. Doggie style we went over, mhm.

Boy: Pile driver?

Mr. Garrison: [turns around and writes the position] Uh huh, pile driver position. Good, Quaid.

Sally: The Filthy Sanchez?

Mr. Garrison: [turns around and writes the position] Yes, good Flora, you remembered the Filthy Sanchez.

Boy 2: Hot Karl?

Mr. Garrison: [turns around and writes the position] Yes,you can give your partner the ol' Hot Karl, sure.

Mr. Garrison: Okay children, so what other sexual positions have we talked about? Yeah, the wrap-around butt grab. Sure, can't forget that. Uh huh, reverse cowgirl. Good, Kevin. Hot Lunch, sure, she likes that. Donkey Punch, uh huh. Glass-bottom boat. Good one, yes. Fish-eye. Good, Jenny. Chili dog. Mm-hm.

South Park kicks ass.

you sir know what I was talking bout !!

that is still my most memorable one of all time I had a compound fracture in my leg they put a rod in it and hooked me into this thing that kept bending my leg , there was no way of doing the deed and my girl felt bad for me so she closed the door a started the oral deed a couple mins into it a nurse walked in didnt even act surprised and said "dont mind me I just gotta check his vitals you can keep going sweetie" AWSOME

:plus1:for the nurse! My incident was uninterrupted, thankfully, but I will be sure to give it another go the next time I am in the hosp.