Pitcher chugging (beer)

NinjaNick

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funnel parties :)

Ahhh, the good old days.

Saturday night I watched the OSU game with xtremef4i at his house with our wives and a friend and his g/f and we were shot-gunning. I'm not a fan, I'm more of a chugger myself. The 2 of us killed a case and a half fast, but was too drunk to get more and the wives wouldn't drive us anyway.

Oh the point is...I'll be 32 next month (October). Don't let the good days die just yet. :)

Saturday night I watched the OSU game with xtremef4i at his house with our wives and a friend and his g/f and we were shot-gunning. I'm not a fan, I'm more of a chugger myself. The 2 of us killed a case and a half fast, but was too drunk to get more and the wives wouldn't drive us anyway.

Oh the point is...I'll be 32 next month (October). Don't let the good days die just yet. :)

id love to drink with ya. i think we could have did 2 cases faster :D

I stopped drinking at about 34. Just in time to watch my dad die of alcoholism. I figure I have enough bad habits without that one to add to the list. Besides I enjoy riding to much to screw it up by drinking. :D

six beers I could do. Not sure bout the pitcher. Never tried that one....

I smell a challenge

Post a video of you attempting it please! Also, some of you upstaging these guys like kawikid said you can. I gotta see!

Did our little beer shotgunning last Saturday inspire this thread? I smoked you by the way in case you forgot. :cheers:

Yeah, you got me, but I'm not a shotgunner, I'm more of a pop open the can and chug it if I'm trying to smash it fast. Im still not under 6 seconds fast like you though. :p

I knew a guy in HS that could do that. He started "training" me one night. I could do 1 beer as fast as it took for 1 in the second video where the guy did 6. The trick is to tell your brain not to swallow. You have to open your throat and let it flow down. you can drown yourself real quick of you open the wrong pipe.

The trick is to tell your brain not to swallow. You have to open your throat and let it flow down. you can drown yourself real quick of you open the wrong pipe.

:plus1: That is exactly what my buddy told me and I never could do it. He'd take a 12oz bottle, tilt it back, and it will be gone in one tip! :eek:

Sorry for your loss buildit.:(

On another note, you managed to kill this thread and take the fun out of it. ;):p

Maybe it'll come back to life soon with some good stories.:D

Yeah, sorry. I guess I was thinking more about making it clear why I don't any more than how I did drink back then.:rolleyes: Lets just say when I drank I didn't do it half assed. I drank straight from the pitcher, loved Yukon Jack on tap, and it required a crane to lift the funnel I used. :lol:

Okay, not all of that is true.:p Now I get buzzed on a six pack and once a year I do drink for one night.

Edited by buildit

:plus1: That is exactly what my buddy told me and I never could do it. He'd take a 12oz bottle, tilt it back, and it will be gone in one tip! :eek:

For me it was like a burp without anything coming out and liquid going down. :)