Pitcher chugging (beer)

NinjaNick

Saturday night I watched the OSU game with xtremef4i at his house with our wives and a friend and his g/f and we were shot-gunning. I'm not a fan, I'm more of a chugger myself. The 2 of us killed a case and a half fast, but was too drunk to get more and the wives wouldn't drive us anyway.

That was good times man cant wait to do it again!

Yeah, you got me, but I'm not a shotgunner, I'm more of a pop open the can and chug it if I'm trying to smash it fast. Im still not under 6 seconds fast like you though. :p

I I remember Nathan right, he said it was more like 4 seconds. Id have to watch the video on his phone tho to confirm

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

casey.............. we are attempting this......... correction you are attempting this im videoing :lol:

Post it in this thread this weekend!! COOL?

That was good times man cant wait to do it again!

I I remember Nathan right, he said it was more like 4 seconds. Id have to watch the video on his phone tho to confirm

It was 4 or 6...I can't remember now.

ill be in indianapolis all weekend but there is always week nights. lol come one caseybe like old times! get to work late still smelling of tequilla beer and cheap women, only to be called at work by a friend to say hey your truck is getting towed cuz you were too drunk to literally drive across the street from the bar to your house :lol:

I love how you try to get me plowed.

There is a video somewhere of me chuggin guiness from a couple of weekends ago. I might have to locate that....

Guiness - :puke:

ill be in indianapolis all weekend but there is always week nights. lol come one caseybe like old times! get to work late still smelling of tequilla beer and cheap women, only to be called at work by a friend to say hey your truck is getting towed cuz you were too drunk to literally drive across the street from the bar to your house :lol:

:lol:

• 7 months later...

For some reason, I can only do that with Guinness, or a Bulmer's for that matter. By the time most people realize they don't like the taste, I've got two pints gone.

I'm with ya on the Guinness. Goes down like a slutty school girl! :D

For some reason, I can only do that with Guinness, or a Bulmer's for that matter. By the time most people realize they don't like the taste, I've got two pints gone.