FS: 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe

Bad324

Since I bought the bike and have a truck for a DD, the car barely leaves the garage. I love this car but can't justify keeping it just to sit. I figured I would throw it up here in case you guys might be in the market or know someone that might be interested.

2004 Obsidian Black G35 Coupe

59,8xx miles, Automatic, Black leather interior

Mods: Clear Corners, Billet Grille, Z tube with JWT pop filter, Borla exhaust, Berk Test pipes, 19" Staggered Iforged Aero wheels, 20% Tint, ipod connector, bluebat headlight and taillight overlays

Also comes with a 10year/100k transferable extended warranty

$18k

Willing to work on a selling price for it being stock as well

2227865510059009174S600x600Q85.jpg

2317789280059009174S600x600Q85.jpg

These are all the pictures I have of it since day one: http://rides.webshots.com/album/565160543FSeuVw?vhost=rides

If you have anymore questions just let me know

Edited by Bad324

Man I wish it was a 6spd manual.

I know, tell me about it. When I first bought it was my DD and my commute to work was 45min in stop and go traffic and my 5spd truck got annoying. Had this been a 6spd it probably would have sold/been traded in the Spring when I first put it up for sale before I changed my mind to keep it

I didn't take a really close look, but I can certainly say the pictures do the car justice, it really looks that good.

If I had the money I'd take this in a minute, but alas, I don't have the money for this.

Thanks man, it was pretty dusty too from sitting in the garage for the last 2 weeks. I've been waiting to give it another good and complete detail until I get a car cover and put it away for the winter

Want to sell the clear corners and the iPod connection?

As of now no, but if that changes I will definitely keep you in mind

• 1 month later...

time to aggressively get this thing sold as time is ticking on the sick deal of a collector car I need. The winter tire/stock wheel combo has been sold off.

If ANYONE from OR finds me a buyer at $18k, I will personally give you $100 finder fee.

• 2 weeks later...

lol hell no its not a Noble.....its a '99 Pontiac Firehawk. 1 of 719 made that year and 1 of 27 in the color/option combo

edit: well of course the dude just emailed me and said it sold last night and the guy picked it up tonight. So now the search expands to other Firehawks and maybe a C5 Vette or something I haven't quite thought of yet

Edited by Bad324

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well sale fell through. Kid wrecked his parents car while I was on vacation so they are no longer buying him a car.

After much deliberation, I have been thinking of opening up trades for another bike + cash too

Just checking to see if you mightbe interested in selling these seperate...

as of now I am going to try and sell it modded. However the closer spring gets the closer it is to me de-modding it. In that event I will let ya know!

• 3 weeks later...