Home home on the range... 9/26/2009

Likwid

Alright folks, a couple people mentioned it so let's get this done!

Handguns

Shotguns

Rifles

Throwing stones!

Who's donating some farm land? Curby and drumb both have mentioned some land, so let's hear it! I'd be happy to buy some clay pigeons or targets, just need to know that we've got some interest.

11:00 AM-whenever. All safety rules followed.

Hopefully there's enough interest, we can do multi stage/station events and some shit. Drumb mentioned he's got access to a pigeon thrower. I'd be happy to being my 12ga and of course my XD9SC.

Let's hammer down a location first, then date, then time.

I'm thinking someone brings a grill, we can grill out and have a BBQ. Date is tentative, but we can EASILY get this set up in a week.

how's your summer been!?

so, how do you make up your mind on which bike you'll ride when you leave the house? :p

I haven't been up to Camp P yet, but have plans to go in March 2010. I was getting an ear full of information about the competitions from a neighbor of ours who goes there quite often. Sounds like a fun time, but if it isn't paid for by the government it will be kinda pricey$.

how's your summer been!?

so, how do you make up your mind on which bike you'll ride when you leave the house? :p

I haven't been up to Camp P yet, but have plans to go in March 2010. I was getting an ear full of information about the competitions from a neighbor of ours who goes there quite often. Sounds like a fun time, but if it isn't paid for by the government it will be kinda pricey$.

the best part about all this is that my old beat up honda has been getting the most miles this year.

hopefully, as the track season winds down, i'll get in on some street rides and maybe some dirt riding too